Home

95-96 Scottie Pippen - Fair Price?

This is a discussion on 95-96 Scottie Pippen - Fair Price? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2015, 07:17 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
95-96 Scottie Pippen - Fair Price?

I have this 95-96 Scottie Pippen that is a 92 overall and has an 87 St 3PT...but I can't seem to sell it.

Granted...my prices have been kind of high - but this is one of the better cards in the game. This version of Pippen is easily one of the top defenders in the game, gets to the rim, passes, and (unlike the other Pippens) doesn't just MAKE 3's...but is a knockdown 3PT shooter.

On top of that, it's a very RARE card. I've seen hardly any of these ever go up for auction...so even though it might not be as highly rated as a few other cards, it may have more value.

For example, Larry Bird is a better card and higher rated...but I've seen lots of Bird cards go up for auction. Sometimes seeing 4 or 5 up for auction at the same time.

I've rarely seen this 95-96 Pippen in the AH...

Is the card just undervalued? Personally, I think one reason it's a bit undervalued is because there are two other Pippen cards that are nowhere near as good as this one. Honestly, of all the players with multiple cards in the game...is there another one with as much fluctuation in ratings as Pippen?

What do you think is a fair value for this card? Like I said, my prices have been HIGH, but thats because I really have no clue what it sells for because it's rarely even available in the AH...and I don't want to sell it too low.

It's easily one of my favorite cards, but I've played soooo many games with it that I am thinking of selling it to try some new guys and build a different squad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2015, 07:22 PM   #2
MVP

Re: 95-96 Scottie Pippen - Fair Price?

I doubt you get over 80k for it
Old 01-05-2015, 07:24 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
I have this 95-96 Scottie Pippen that is a 92 overall and has an 87 St 3PT...but I can't seem to sell it.

Granted...my prices have been kind of high - but this is one of the better cards in the game. This version of Pippen is easily one of the top defenders in the game, gets to the rim, passes, and (unlike the other Pippens) doesn't just MAKE 3's...but is a knockdown 3PT shooter.

On top of that, it's a very RARE card. I've seen hardly any of these ever go up for auction...so even though it might not be as highly rated as a few other cards, it may have more value.

For example, Larry Bird is a better card and higher rated...but I've seen lots of Bird cards go up for auction. Sometimes seeing 4 or 5 up for auction at the same time.

I've rarely seen this 95-96 Pippen in the AH...

Is the card just undervalued? Personally, I think one reason it's a bit undervalued is because there are two other Pippen cards that are nowhere near as good as this one. Honestly, of all the players with multiple cards in the game...is there another one with as much fluctuation in ratings as Pippen?

What do you think is a fair value for this card? Like I said, my prices have been HIGH, but thats because I really have no clue what it sells for because it's rarely even available in the AH...and I don't want to sell it too low.

It's easily one of my favorite cards, but I've played soooo many games with it that I am thinking of selling it to try some new guys and build a different squad.
What are you listing it at? It's probably not selling quickly since you can't get the sapphire version until they release other Jordan cards.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:14 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
I doubt you get over 80k for it

When I have seen it listed, it's sold for like 3 to 5 times that.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:16 PM   #5
Rookie

500mt is perfect
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2015, 09:29 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
When I have seen it listed, it's sold for like 3 to 5 times that.
Yeah, have not seen this card with a BIN lower than 200k ever. It's a rare 92 rated card, I believe 200k, even 240k would be okay for it.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:54 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterHol
Yeah, have not seen this card with a BIN lower than 200k ever. It's a rare 92 rated card, I believe 200k, even 240k would be okay for it.
Really I'm on X1 and saw it once and it was posted for 120k buy now but I didn't have enough guess it was a low posting
Old 01-05-2015, 11:06 PM   #8
Rookie

AussieAdz19's Arena

When 50/50 packs were released i seen it for around 195k PS4. Now i search everyday for this version of him but i won't pay more than 100k. If i was you, i would have him up there for anywhere from 200-250k BIN.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »