Home

Transferring players between accounts

This is a discussion on Transferring players between accounts within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2015, 11:09 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Transferring players between accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbie2K
Spot on.

I don't remember which YouTuber posted a video about this, but all you're really doing is taking advantage of an exploit here. Playing through Domination where you earn a player for each game, sometimes gold players, and earning MT all along the way.

You're basically cheating. There's no way around it.

Do I care? No, but don't try to act like what you're doing isn't an exploit.
No, the exploit involves making fake accounts and doing the 25k collections and reselling the players, then repeating the process making as many fake accounts as you can. Playing through domination isn't really a big deal considering how long it takes to get through the mode. On average, you earn about 60k playing domination and it takes a long time to play 33 Games. I could spend my time grinding the AH and make way more MT but I'd rather enjoy the game. And domination is the only mode that is really profitable.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:12 PM   #18
Rookie

Webbie2K's Arena

OVR: 0
Keep telling yourself whatever you must
Old 01-10-2015, 11:49 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Keep telling yourself whatever you must
Whatever, and I suppose you also think its my fault that I've had a ton of badges disappear when I apply them to my players? And 2k won't do a thing about it? I don't get why people get upset about people doing something like playing domination again when 2k has a broken game and won't fix it. You probably agree with 2k nerfing challenge rewards from 3k to 1.5k too since apparently 3k is too much even though you spend at least 600 MT on contracts every game. Heck, in the 5 game series challenges, that reward might barely pay for the contract.
Old 01-11-2015, 12:15 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Whatever, and I suppose you also think its my fault that I've had a ton of badges disappear when I apply them to my players? And 2k won't do a thing about it? I don't get why people get upset about people doing something like playing domination again when 2k has a broken game and won't fix it. You probably agree with 2k nerfing challenge rewards from 3k to 1.5k too since apparently 3k is too much even though you spend at least 600 MT on contracts every game. Heck, in the 5 game series challenges, that reward might barely pay for the contract.
As much as you complain , whine , and try to make excuses for your cheating why do you even bother playing this game if its so bad and broken?
Old 01-12-2015, 10:36 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2WinIsNow
Stop guessing because I haven't spent a dime on VC nor did I have the game when it came out. If you are that interested in how I got A.I. there is a thread detailing my quest.

Do I have a problem with it? No, if you think you need to cheat to gain an advantage in a video game I think that says enough about you and your character. And that irritates me to say since you are a Michigan fan and I'm a Michigan alum.
If you are really a Michigan alum, I would think you'd understand the concept that time is money. You keep saying you didn't spend a dime on VC, but if you looked at your "embrace the grind" time, you spent more time (which equals money) than probably anyone else.

Go do some eBay flipping or day trading. What's the point in embracing the grind to get a bunch of players you won't use?

All anyone wants out of this mode is to get the main guys they want, and then actually play. If they want to use an exploit, more power to them. People wouldn't be so set on finding an exploit if they felt like they weren't being exploited in the first place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2015, 04:49 PM   #22
Rookie

Webbie2K's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBobcats
If you are really a Michigan alum, I would think you'd understand the concept that time is money. You keep saying you didn't spend a dime on VC, but if you looked at your "embrace the grind" time, you spent more time (which equals money) than probably anyone else.

Go do some eBay flipping or day trading. What's the point in embracing the grind to get a bunch of players you won't use?

All anyone wants out of this mode is to get the main guys they want, and then actually play. If they want to use an exploit, more power to them. People wouldn't be so set on finding an exploit if they felt like they weren't being exploited in the first place.
Why so salty? Could it be that you're feeling a little bit ashamed of the way you play the game?

Position: PG/SG
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 225 lbs

Overall Rating: 88
Record: 328-184
Grade: B

PPG: 4.6
APG: 2.9
RPG: 2.9
Old 01-12-2015, 06:24 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Why so salty? Could it be that you're feeling a little bit ashamed of the way you play the game?
How you got from that post that I'm salty, I'll never know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »