Home

2 New LockerCodes

This is a discussion on 2 New LockerCodes within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2015, 01:02 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: 2 New LockerCodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
Totally agree...it's nonsense. Although I suppose these codes are just a way for 2K to try and get more social media followers...
There's a very good reason why most of the "Locker Codes" start with a hashtag.
Old 02-11-2015, 01:55 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
There's a very good reason why most of the "Locker Codes" start with a hashtag.
I get why its implemented its just not very smart. The short term followers you get doesn't offset the damage to the competitive balance of the mode. Especially when you're aware of the currently used glitches in the game and only aid it. I don't sit around on social media waiting for these codes so I don't care if i don't get them. I just feel that since they don't use social media for feedback at least only give away MT so that players aren't getting rare cards for nothing.
I believe 2k greatly benefits from EA's success with the ultimate team mode. Since they are similar 2k gets away having no substance, and making a ton of money. Its ridiculous that this mode is almost dead at the All-Star break in the season.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:35 AM   #19
Rookie

Really, 2K? One hour timed codes, in the middle of the night? Nice to know that us Europeans have a fair chance to get these aswell...
Old 02-11-2015, 09:33 AM   #20
Rookie

Sorry guys I just started to play the game how fast you have to redeem the code to have a chance pull something and where to look for the codes?
Old 02-11-2015, 09:46 AM   #21
Rookie

H3LLGWAR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy6987
Sorry guys I just started to play the game how fast you have to redeem the code to have a chance pull something and where to look for the codes?
It depends. There are different codes, for example the two codes yesterday were active for an hour. Other codes last for a few days, and the most annoying ones are the limited quantity codes, those usually last seconds. If you want a shot at these codes i would suggest you follow Ronnie2K, LD2K and the NBA2k twitter since they tweet the codes and sometimes give heads up to when and how a new code will be available like watching 2ktv or their live stream. Good luck!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 10:17 AM   #22
Rookie

Thanks for answers I really appreciate it
Just one more question I have so can you put the code in the mobile app and consoles and got rewarded on both?
Old 02-11-2015, 10:44 AM   #23
Rookie

H3LLGWAR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy6987
Thanks for answers I really appreciate it
Just one more question I have so can you put the code in the mobile app and consoles and got rewarded on both?
No, you can either input the code on the app or the console but you will only get the content once. Sometimes the app gives problem like last yesterday though and you will have to enter it on the console.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:46 AM   #24

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

I got Kyle Lowry and some crappy legend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »