Home

1 mil VC to spend

This is a discussion on 1 mil VC to spend within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2015, 07:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
1 mil VC to spend

About to spend 1 mil VC on packs on Xbox one, which are the best?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2015, 07:53 PM   #2
Pro

Re: 1 mil VC to spend

Ruby packs
Old 02-15-2015, 08:15 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoItage
Ruby packs

That's what I ended up going with. No high end ruby pulls, but enough cousins, gasols, horfords, boshs, and Teagues, to go along with gold and silvers to come out with 234k MT once all my auctions sell.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:52 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnKrunch8
That's what I ended up going with. No high end ruby pulls, but enough cousins, gasols, horfords, boshs, and Teagues, to go along with gold and silvers to come out with 234k MT once all my auctions sell.
Precisely why those are the best. The chances of you pulling a high end card in any pack are sooooooooo slim. Ruby packs get you those 5-30k players better than any other pack.

and in like 20 ruby packs, I've gotten 2x Magic (50k), Lebron (150k), and Melo (30k). Not bad considering I've never even gotten a gold out of an onyx pack, and the historic packs are sheeeeeeet

Last edited by VoItage; 02-16-2015 at 12:23 AM.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:54 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 2

With 1 mil VC, I would have either went onyx packs or one of the legend packs. Those packs give you a chance at one of the most valuable players in the game, and with 1 million, I have a feeling you would have gotten at least 1 high end player out of one of those packs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2015, 04:19 PM   #6
Banned

You're going to end up with like 1000 David Lees.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:27 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
With 1 mil VC, I would have either went onyx packs or one of the legend packs. Those packs give you a chance at one of the most valuable players in the game, and with 1 million, I have a feeling you would have gotten at least 1 high end player out of one of those packs.
but that chance is doo doo. you can pull enough good cards from ruby packs sell back and buy T-Mac. Onyx is by far the worst pack they have. I have not even gotten a good silver like Lister or Deandre. just cards like Ben Gordon, Gary Neal, Jerebko. I could literally see you spending 1 mil VC on Onyx pack and not get anything of note.

All of the packs are bad really but Ruby is the one where you will at least get something you can use or sell back. I really dont know why every ruby pack released I have gotten several ruby cards from but I have never gotten one Onyx card.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:32 PM   #8
Rookie

After getting tons of duplicates, even at the higher cost, a million coins is not a lot. Or let me say after getting tons of duplicates, you start to see that you really needed more than 5 million coins.

After spending 35-50 dollars per 200k multiple times, a dilemma has crystallized to the point where you feel one more pull will get you out of the desperate position you've put yourself into. What a trap....

Meanwhile, 2K Sports, MS and Sony are figuring out their bonus pools....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »