Home

New challenge

This is a discussion on New challenge within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2015, 12:40 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New challenge

Is this fixed today?
Old 02-19-2015, 03:31 AM   #10
Rookie

Just beat it earlier today. Didn't have any problems
Old 02-19-2015, 06:43 AM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegetableLasagna
Just beat it earlier today. Didn't have any problems
maybe it's a problem on xbone?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 10:19 AM   #12
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
maybe it's a problem on xbone?
I had it on PC.
Old 02-19-2015, 06:05 PM   #13
Pro

Don't do the challenge. I had played 2 games the first day it came out. Played the 3rd second day. Played the 4th game today. 2k kicks me out and reset it for me. Not even going to bother doing it again. Challenge was super boring and was a blowout every time. Got so bored by halftime and I didn't pay attention for 2nd half of game.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:12 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 9

Why does 2k create these challenges where you play the same team over and over for X amount of games or across a series? Pretty boring to play the same team 5 times in a row.. Especially when they're not much of a challenge.. It would be much better if they created a one-off for with like 8 min qtrs against a stronger team. Like how are you gonna have a showtime challenge without Magic Johnson??? smh.. I do like the reward though, so I have to give them props for actually providing a good amount of MT.

But if they would have created a one-off where you played like Magic, young MJ (80 something), shawn kemp, Lebron, T-mac, Vince Carter (Onyx obviously), Tim Hardaway, along with Blake Griffin and some of the others already on the team, it could have been so much better. They should include Onyxs for these challenges too, I would love to play against T-mac or young Vince or Onyx Kobe, or Onyx Wade, etc
Old 02-19-2015, 09:53 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerises
Why does 2k create these challenges where you play the same team over and over for X amount of games or across a series? Pretty boring to play the same team 5 times in a row.. Especially when they're not much of a challenge.. It would be much better if they created a one-off for with like 8 min qtrs against a stronger team. Like how are you gonna have a showtime challenge without Magic Johnson??? smh.. I do like the reward though, so I have to give them props for actually providing a good amount of MT.

But if they would have created a one-off where you played like Magic, young MJ (80 something), shawn kemp, Lebron, T-mac, Vince Carter (Onyx obviously), Tim Hardaway, along with Blake Griffin and some of the others already on the team, it could have been so much better. They should include Onyxs for these challenges too, I would love to play against T-mac or young Vince or Onyx Kobe, or Onyx Wade, etc

imagine winning 4 games and on the 5th game lose..... the rage would be strong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 09:15 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

[quote=VegetableLasagna;2047070627]imagine winning 4 games and on the 5th game lose..... the rage would be strong.[/QUOTE

Especially if it was a server error that cost you the last game. I've had that happen on some of the multiple game challenges. Of course it also still takes your contracts. lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »