Home

best PG in the game under 50K

This is a discussion on best PG in the game under 50K within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2015, 08:03 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: best PG in the game under 50K

a word of advice...stop paying so much attention to stats...particularly 3pt stats.

76 standing/moving 3pt is not "terrible". not sure how you came to that conclusion. Clyde has the same stats and I kill from him from deep, young Mike too and he is only 60 standing 3. I watched Magic growing up and he was a decent 3pt shooter...and I seen him get hot and go nuts from 3. Obviously this is not why you pick Magic in 2k to be a 3pt scorer but if he is left open....which a lot of times he will be, he can drain them.

take it from these guys in here....****by Magic is the best PG for this price BAR NONE. The only one that comes closer to me is Glove. Magic's passing goes without saying but his rebounding and defensive stats are through the roof. Glove is better defensively on the perimeter but not by a lot and Magic is much better post defender.

as I said in another post....the most undervalued cards on this game are Gold Bron and Ruby Magic, take it for what its worth. But if you are truly enamored with 3pt stats, get ruby Glove, Timmy, or Kyrie.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:06 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
Ruby Magic is unreal. he hits the toughest most off balance lay ups with consistency for me. and every once in a while can nail a 3
I shoot maybe 1-3 3pts with him per game and he can hit wide open 3's. he was like this in real life too. he is not a bad 3 pt shooter, that was just not his forte. if you have his release down and he is open, he is definitely not a liability. remember, he comes fully badged so once he gets hot he can go on an absolute scoring tear from all over the court.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:06 AM   #11
Rookie

ruby kyrie, of if you want to go even cheaper, ruby teague. They are practically the same but kyrie's stats are a bit better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2015, 08:31 AM   #12
p0w
Rookie

p0w's Arena

Ruby Magic for sure
Old 02-24-2015, 08:36 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0w
Ruby Magic for sure
I think it depends also on your rest lineup. For example if you have Ruby Kobe at SG and Lebron at SF you are great at Driving, but you could use some 3 point enhancement
Old 02-24-2015, 09:00 AM   #14
Banned

Ruby Magic is sooooooooooooooo slow that he can't guard the Westbrooks or other fast PG.

Payton shoot is not easy.
The best deal for me is the younger Jerry West, great mid-range, great 3 and great defense and speed.
Not sure now how many coins you can buy him for
Old 02-24-2015, 09:27 AM   #15
Rookie

Depends on the rest of the lineup. I'm in love with Sapphire Oscar and got him basically for free. He's a great allround pointguard. I use Sappire Wall as backup when I need more speed and quickness. It's all about mismatches. Oscar's shot is slow but easy to time (for me). I don't force shots with him and I'm making good looks at a very high rate even from 3. He's good for 14/8 every game.

Sapphire Oscar / Sapphire Wall
Ruby Frobe / PG24
Ruby Klay / Diamond Durant
LBJ / Ruby Cousins
Sapphire Hakeem / Sapphire Russel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2015, 10:41 AM   #16
p0w
Rookie

p0w's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
I think it depends also on your rest lineup. For example if you have Ruby Kobe at SG and Lebron at SF you are great at Driving, but you could use some 3 point enhancement
they are actually good at 3s

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »