Home

Sapphire Dominique Vs Ruby Kobe

This is a discussion on Sapphire Dominique Vs Ruby Kobe within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2015, 01:41 PM   #9
QNo
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Sapphire Dominique Vs Ruby Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnitewaters
I dunno how you use players but I dont like dominique. Here is why when calling plays for him out of the nets he has no pick and rolls only shooting or post up plays. If I am going to shoot or post up I am going to pick someone better because thats not his strength. A lot of people dont call plays so that may not bother you.
Yeah that's my biggest problem with him. But he comes off the bench for me, so it's not a big deal since I'm not spamming plays anyway. Manual PnRs are not worse than PnR plays, really.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:56 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am just saying incase that matters to someone. I bought glen rice who is amazing but has no plays sorta ruins him for me.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:27 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sleepy Floyd not having plays sucked for me. Just ended up using either swing or pace free lance action to mitigate that. Not ideal, but at least i feel like I can use him now off the bench

As far as wilkens, his sapphire is really a lot of fun. And his release is super easy. Never used frobe though.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »