Home

Diamond Lillard

This is a discussion on Diamond Lillard within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2015, 02:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Diamond Lillard

I have 619 cards right now and 60k MT left, but I already got all jerseys you can get for 500MT. Is it even possible for me to make it? Which cards should I look to buy now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2015, 02:23 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Diamond Lillard

It's pretty easy to get up to Diamond Harden without spending more than 1K per card.

Getting to Diamond Iverson is where it gets real tough, as you'll end up spending about 5K per card by the end of it.

Here are Diamond Lillard attribute/badges, if you're wondering what he looks like:

He's excellent offensively, but his defense is pretty bad. He was my backup PG for a while before I finally got Diamond Iverson.
Old 03-21-2015, 02:31 PM   #3
Rookie

Yeah but the problem is that I would have to get every card for 500, otherwise my MT isnt enough. Ive already got all the cards that go for 500 though pretty much.
Old 03-21-2015, 02:34 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

The quick sell value of the worst silver players is 700 MT, so the cheapest that you're going to find those cards on the market is 750 MT - 850 MT.

Bronze players are usually the only ones that you'll find going for 500 MT, since their quick sell value is 225 MT.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:46 PM   #5
Rookie

Im at 458 cards right now and I have a good 350k MT. Do you guys think thats enough to make it? If I calculated it right, Ive got around 790 MT per card, so that should somehow be possible I guess?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2015, 04:16 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty521
Im at 458 cards right now and I have a good 350k MT. Do you guys think thats enough to make it? If I calculated it right, Ive got around 790 MT per card, so that should somehow be possible I guess?
That's more than enough. Don't forget you get 50k for 500 cards and 75k for 750.

If I remember correctly, I was able to go from 300 to 900 cards with around 300k MT.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 03-30-2015, 04:35 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
That's more than enough. Don't forget you get 50k for 500 cards and 75k for 750.

If I remember correctly, I was able to go from 300 to 900 cards with around 300k MT.
Ok thanks, already got the 50k MT reward tho. Atm Im thinking if its worth going for him or if I should just improve my team with the 350k considering I could get a point like Onyx Oscar or Nash for that.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:40 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty521
Ok thanks, already got the 50k MT reward tho. Atm Im thinking if its worth going for him or if I should just improve my team with the 350k considering I could get a point like Onyx Oscar or Nash for that.
That's a difficult question. Onyx Oscar is probably the best PG in the game when you factor in both defence and offence.

For me though, Diamond Lillard is a blast to play with so he never leaves my starting lineup. He's fast, is ridiculously good at finishing at the rim and he can hit the midrange and 3s.

I think he's worth it to go for if you can and then sell all your cards back to get Onyx Oscar.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »