Home

So I've spent more time waiting for Pink Diamond PG13 tonight than actually playing

This is a discussion on So I've spent more time waiting for Pink Diamond PG13 tonight than actually playing within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2015, 07:48 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: So I've spent more time waiting for Pink Diamond PG13 tonight than actually playi

They just need to ditch locker codes. Or at the very least take players out of them (have badges, VC, MT etc in them)

Have pink diamonds earned through really difficult challenges/tournaments and very very VERY rare pack openings.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:46 AM   #10
Pro

Re: So I've spent more time waiting for Pink Diamond PG13 tonight than actually playi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Same thing applies for the ones that look 24/7 in the AH for grinding.
Game should resemble basketball, not a stock market.
Nope those are two different things. For grinding the AH 24/7 you just need 30-45 min a day and it always pays off while waiting for some codes for hours or days is just a waste for 95% of the PD junkies because they won't get anything in return.

Last edited by Abstruso; 04-07-2015 at 02:41 PM.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:33 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGSW
They just need to ditch locker codes. Or at the very least take players out of them (have badges, VC, MT etc in them)

Have pink diamonds earned through really difficult challenges/tournaments and very very VERY rare pack openings.
I admit that this is a good idea for pleasing the people who already play the game, but it won't do much in the way of attracting new players or getting attention drawn to 2K's twitter, which is the whole reason these exist.

The majority of people yelling at 2K about how they need to do these PD's aren't understanding why they exist. I have yet to see an alternative solution that provides 2K with the same result they've been getting via locker codes.

I hate to be "that guy", but it's simple economics. You can't blame them for trying to sell more copies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2015, 01:40 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbandy10
I admit that this is a good idea for pleasing the people who already play the game, but it won't do much in the way of attracting new players or getting attention drawn to 2K's twitter, which is the whole reason these exist.

The majority of people yelling at 2K about how they need to do these PD's aren't understanding why they exist. I have yet to see an alternative solution that provides 2K with the same result they've been getting via locker codes.

I hate to be "that guy", but it's simple economics. You can't blame them for trying to sell more copies.
Can you justify how this promotes selling more copies? People waiting for pink diamonds already have the game. People that get the pink diamonds buy less packs since some positions in their rosters is already filled with best in game players. Others buy less packs because they wait for new locker codes. Others ditch the game for this ****. So can you explain to me how this is simple economics?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »