Home

TBT 4/23/2015

This is a discussion on TBT 4/23/2015 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2015, 01:49 AM   #33
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TBT 4/23/2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucretius8
He's already at 100-150 on XB1. He'll probably be under 100 next week.
Thats crazy, still can't believe they released Kidd and Petro on the same day. I was pumped when I found out, overpaid for em but I could careless at this point. My only regret is buying Onyx VC, he can dunk and shoot, but his layups are terrible. He never finishes contact layups like LeBron, KD, or MJ. Gonna sell him back and buy Fro J after I cash out on about 50 rockets players.
Old 04-24-2015, 02:41 AM   #34
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readysetdiego
Thats crazy, still can't believe they released Kidd and Petro on the same day. I was pumped when I found out, overpaid for em but I could careless at this point. My only regret is buying Onyx VC, he can dunk and shoot, but his layups are terrible. He never finishes contact layups like LeBron, KD, or MJ. Gonna sell him back and buy Fro J after I cash out on about 50 rockets players.
That's a bold investment, I would do it too but I like my money in my pocket lol. As far as overpaying, I'm all for getting your favorite players on release day regardless of price. In term's of Kidd's price, I think it's his jumpshot release that's making his stock fall when it comes to the masses (I'm assuming it's the Bill Laimbeer release). Fro J would be a dope buy. The only shopping I did today was Darryl Dawkins... actually pretty happy with him so far.
Steph Curry (MVP)
Deron Williams (TBT Gold)

Ben Wallace (DOPY)Rajon Rondo (TBT)
Lance Stephenson (TBT)
Tracy McGrady (Raptors)
Rudy Gay (TBT)
Old 04-24-2015, 03:00 AM   #35
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucretius8
That's a bold investment, I would do it too but I like my money in my pocket lol. As far as overpaying, I'm all for getting your favorite players on release day regardless of price. In term's of Kidd's price, I think it's his jumpshot release that's making his stock fall when it comes to the masses (I'm assuming it's the Bill Laimbeer release). Fro J would be a dope buy. The only shopping I did today was Darryl Dawkins... actually pretty happy with him so far.
I am yet to shoot below 60% with Kidd, his shot is easy. Kinda like Lillards but more grounded and slower. If he is open, chances are it is money. It helps that its a set shot, so even if you don't get a good timed release, you seem to knock it down more often than not. His defense is great, gotten a load of blocks tonight.

However, I now remember why I hated RTTP at times. Some kid had Domnique and PG13 as his Center and PF and he outrebounded me. The difference in difficulties is utter bs. Another kid went 7-9 with Gold Rose from 3, most contested jumpers. And some other guy dropped 34 with Onyx Pierce with a ton of contested 3's. But still in all of those games Kidd was beasting.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:49 AM   #36
MVP

No disrespect for the son of the Devil (Drazen) as we call him here in Europe. but it seems like another version of Dale Ellis.
Old 04-24-2015, 09:41 AM   #37
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readysetdiego
I am yet to shoot below 60% with Kidd, his shot is easy. Kinda like Lillards but more grounded and slower. If he is open, chances are it is money. It helps that its a set shot, so even if you don't get a good timed release, you seem to knock it down more often than not. His defense is great, gotten a load of blocks tonight.

However, I now remember why I hated RTTP at times. Some kid had Domnique and PG13 as his Center and PF and he outrebounded me. The difference in difficulties is utter bs. Another kid went 7-9 with Gold Rose from 3, most contested jumpers. And some other guy dropped 34 with Onyx Pierce with a ton of contested 3's. But still in all of those games Kidd was beasting.
That's good to hear about Kidd. I'l pick him up in a week or two and sell Oscar. I need JKidd for my Mavs and with PD Zeke coming there's no point in having 3 top tier PGs.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:18 AM   #38
MVP

A lot of low prices this week on Onyx but watch the sig skills. I got burned on a C who I bought quickly without checking--someone put spin kingpin, spin lay-in, and stepback freeze or some BS on him! Never assume.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:45 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

New ratings for Drazen:

96 standing mid
98 standing three
95 moving mid
97 moving three

88 free throw

84 speed
80 quickness
73 lateral quickess (still the same)

Last edited by jyoung; 04-24-2015 at 02:08 PM.
Old 04-24-2015, 02:43 PM   #40
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
New ratings for Drazen:

96 standing mid
98 standing three
95 moving mid
97 moving three

88 free throw

84 speed
80 quickness
73 lateral quickess (still the same)

Can anybody comment on his release? It just seems SO slow
Steph Curry (MVP)
Deron Williams (TBT Gold)

Ben Wallace (DOPY)Rajon Rondo (TBT)
Lance Stephenson (TBT)
Tracy McGrady (Raptors)
Rudy Gay (TBT)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »