Home

Pink Diamond Curry

This is a discussion on Pink Diamond Curry within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2015, 12:24 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Pink Diamond Curry

I would be perfectly fine with PD's if they were sellable. They can keep doing their locker code fiasco's but at least give someone a chance to get them . They don't need to be in packs, just make them auctionable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They got the big fella down there inside, and if you slow the game down a lot he'll get into position. You know he gone bang you all night.-Ben Wallace on Shaquille O'Neal at halftime, game 5 of the 2004 NBA Finals. Hope nobody takes this out of context...
Old 05-06-2015, 12:36 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenNettles
Circumstantial. Maybe they're big Raptors fans and want to add VC/Tmac to the lineup. Still need MT for that, and locker codes won't get you the players nor the MT. Maybe there is a number of players who have all the PDs and no longer open packs. That number would be small though.

That's not a good reason to give up the advertising. Ronnie gets invited to marketing conventions because people in his field admire the strategy. "Locker codes" are a suggested search when you google the game.

If you're suggesting you could run it better, I sincerely doubt that. Most, if not all people on this forum would run this game into the ground more than Ronnie and LD have. Probably because they're trained and experienced.
This is laughable. They don't even know their own product. Go ahead and watch LD2K's streams of myTeam and it's painfully obvious he didn't even play the game. He doesn't even know where to go in the menus.

How about the times that they tweeted out the wrong locker code with extra characters at the end? As someone else mentioned too, Ronnie also tweeted that the Dunker packs were going to be removed and then quickly contradicted that by saying they're staying on until May 8th.

How many times have they screwed up the locker code releases, whether it was technical or otherwise. It's obvious they are not organized whatsoever.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 05-06-2015, 02:48 PM   #59
Rookie

AmGroot's Arena

OVR: 0

Ronnie and LD will never be as atrocious of a community leader as Josh Looman was lmao.
Old 05-06-2015, 03:34 PM   #60
Banned

Dont listen to Jen Nettles or whatever, the dude is just a contrarist. I posted in reddit saying how this mode didnt have enough content and everyone there agreed except for him
Old 05-06-2015, 04:24 PM   #61
Rookie

Dengness9's Arena

I sat around for 3 hours with my phone refreshing twitter and myNBA2k app open ready to go to the code. I got the tweet as soon as it hit and typed in the code on a keyboard in 15 secs or less and didn't get it.

I'm still so pissed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2015, 04:25 PM   #62
Pro

roboas's Arena

Ronnie and LD (little D?) are not managers. There is a big difference between someone making business decisions and setting strategy and community managers.

What Ronnie and LD do are cheerleaders. Think about the guy on the side of the road with the giant spinning sign doing backflips and dressed up as the statue of liberty. That's those two.

Every once in a while I'm sure that these two get pulled into a meeting to recieve their marching orders from the real decision makers - it's up to them to execute. It's not that hard of a job, and I imagine that they are quite dispensable, like most anyone else in corporate america.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:42 PM   #63
MVP

Those PD were never ment to have this stats. They messed up by giving 450K to everyone for just finishing domination and 25K Collection, and limitless MT to anyone with farm accounts.

Then they messed up for a second time by giving the BEST historic players for free!!!

PD Curry would never be a 99. But hey, Sapph Oscar is a 95 and costs around 10K with the tax and I see noone using him.

Their only way to create hype for ANY card either on packs or just free promotional, is to release better cards than the previous ones.

People were already complaining that the new released cards should be better and better. Chris Smoove had also released a similar video and he was obviously right.

Their original screw ups has lead to today's fiasco... From the patch ofthe 25k collection and the fact that the none of the Sapph 2015 collection award is a top-50 player you can just hope that they have actually realised.

But anyone who has ever get a job in Corporate, knows what kind of "managers" are the community managers. Hell, they could be the lowest in the hierarchy of 2k marketing team.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:57 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
I sat around for 3 hours with my phone refreshing twitter and myNBA2k app open ready to go to the code. I got the tweet as soon as it hit and typed in the code on a keyboard in 15 secs or less and didn't get it.

I'm still so pissed.
Next time, try using Tweetdeck. I noticed that Tweetdeck refreshes faster, automatically, than having a particular Twitter page open (in browser or mobile app) or constantly manually refreshing one's Twitter feed. Something like a 3-5 second delta.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »