Home

Best Plays to Use for MyTeam: Easy Points Sam Pham Style. What are Your Fav Plays ??

This is a discussion on Best Plays to Use for MyTeam: Easy Points Sam Pham Style. What are Your Fav Plays ?? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2015, 07:32 AM   #1
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
Best Plays to Use for MyTeam: Easy Points Sam Pham Style. What are Your Fav Plays ??

Started playing My Team seriously recently again, went out researched a bit and found these two plays from the GSW playbook absolutely deadly. All it takes is some decent stick skill and good basketball awareness. Check it out:

Feel free to discuss ^_^
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2015, 01:08 PM   #2
Rookie

Maligx's Arena

Re: Best Plays to Use for MyTeam: Easy Points Sam Pham Style. What are Your Fav Plays

nice, never used gsw playbook. I tested it versus AI and started off with 11-0 run. I used pd bird and melo at the 4.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:03 AM   #3
Rookie

nmplayer's Arena

Re: Best Plays to Use for MyTeam: Easy Points Sam Pham Style. What are Your Fav Plays

My go to playbook in myteam (assuming have at least decent floor spacing) is The Nets. Great variety, most of my favorite horns plays, really solid for me. Other than that, when I first started playing, I beat 70 percent of domination using bronze and silvers and the Hornets playbook. Worked really well for me playing a sub par team and needing to get post up "cheese" etc... for the Mt points to get the packs.. it's actually a really dynamic set. Other than that the only books I use (assuming I'm trying my best to win and not just having fun, I like to force myself to use only certain books etc...) are Thunder, Warriors and Heat with a Stretch Four. I'm I'm a big fan by the way sam pham. Keep up the good work
Old 05-19-2015, 02:11 PM   #4
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmplayer
My go to playbook in myteam (assuming have at least decent floor spacing) is The Nets. Great variety, most of my favorite horns plays, really solid for me. Other than that, when I first started playing, I beat 70 percent of domination using bronze and silvers and the Hornets playbook. Worked really well for me playing a sub par team and needing to get post up "cheese" etc... for the Mt points to get the packs.. it's actually a really dynamic set. Other than that the only books I use (assuming I'm trying my best to win and not just having fun, I like to force myself to use only certain books etc...) are Thunder, Warriors and Heat with a Stretch Four. I'm I'm a big fan by the way sam pham. Keep up the good work
Thanks Bro ^_^ You sound like a big playbook guy like me lol You should definitely check out the 65 Celtics playbook, that one is nasty in funky ways ^^
Old 05-22-2015, 05:48 PM   #5
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

63 Fist and Zipper Fist down from the Heat playbook. Also, Zipper Quick 2 from the Warriors playbook.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »