Home

New Emeralds later today

This is a discussion on New Emeralds later today within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2015, 04:20 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: New Emeralds later today

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGSW
1. Just because they've messed up the ratings before doesn't mean they should continue to do so. They should be learning from their mistakes not repeating them.

2. You can't complain about the ratings and then say you want them to **** them up more by giving us a 99 Dellavedova or whatever you're trying to suggest.
I dont think he was suggesting a 99 Delly(lol...) he was just saying the ratings should be higher for players released at this point of the year

You guys just let this stuff fly way over your head, great fit for OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2015, 04:23 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbie2689
lol... this has to be one of the weirdest posts I've seen here.

You're giving people **** for complaining about ratings while simultaneously complaining about the ratings yourself, and then you go on to say that the ratings of the new Emerald cards should be even higher.

Okay then
Lmao this guy....

Stay here on OS buddy, this is the perfect place for ya. All I can say
Old 06-13-2015, 04:25 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
1. Just because they've messed up the ratings before doesn't mean they should continue to do so. They should be learning from their mistakes not repeating them.

2. You can't complain about the ratings and then say you want them to **** them up more by giving us a 99 Dellavedova or whatever you're trying to suggest.
What Im trying to say is theyre already at a point of no return, why not just say **** it and give out insane ratings, especially at this point of the year? Instead nobody is gonna use these guys and its just gonna be wasted "playoff content"

99 Dellavedova? Thats your suggestion buddy, not mine....
Old 06-13-2015, 04:29 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericksFan1989
What Im trying to say is theyre already at a point of no return, why not just say **** it and give out insane ratings, especially at this point of the year? Instead nobody is gonna use these guys and its just gonna be wasted "playoff content"

99 Dellavedova? Thats your suggestion buddy, not mine....
Uhh... no. That's moronic. "I hate 2k for messing things up... I wish they would just mess it up more"

Nope. No thanks buddy.

The resolution to this is to release all-emerald challenges. Then people have a reason to use them.

And you don't fix messed up ratings by messing up everyone else's.
Old 06-13-2015, 04:34 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Uhh... no. That's moronic. "I hate 2k for messing things up... I wish they would just mess it up more"

Nope. No thanks buddy.

The resolution to this is to release all-emerald challenges. Then people have a reason to use them.

And you don't fix messed up ratings by messing up everyone else's.
You're just completely delusional if you think 2k is actually gonna release all emerald challenges, theyre too lazy to release one challenge a week and havent even done so in 3 weeks

Theres just nowhere to use these guys unless you wanna have an inferior team to others in online

Expecting 2k to actually do something like that is just moronic
Old 06-13-2015, 04:48 PM   #30
MVP

I can understand what MavericksFan1989 is saying... The ****ing up is in a point of no return already.
Old 06-13-2015, 06:46 PM   #31
Banned

Webbie2689's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBall1013423
Its pretty simple... he says the mode is already messed up so the ratings dont matter anymore.

The point just flew waaay over your head
Wow.

Just when I thought I had just finished reading the dumbest post I've ever seen on the forum, you come in and top it.

Congrats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2015, 06:47 PM   #32
Banned

Webbie2689's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBall1013423
I dont think he was suggesting a 99 Delly(lol...) he was just saying the ratings should be higher for players released at this point of the year

You guys just let this stuff fly way over your head, great fit for OS
Yeah, everything is over our head
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »