Home

How to Dominate in RTTP; I went 27-3 using this Offence and Defensive Systems

This is a discussion on How to Dominate in RTTP; I went 27-3 using this Offence and Defensive Systems within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2015, 03:26 AM   #1
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
How to Dominate in RTTP; I went 27-3 using this Offence and Defensive Systems

In the following video you can see me change my offense and defense depending on the matchups i face in RTTP. The systems stay the same but I make small yet crucial adjustments based on the style of my opponent. The result ? Undefeated in Seed 1.

Let me know what you guys think, and also share how you adjust you offense and defense when you are faced with players with all sorts of style + roster on RTTP.

Sam Pham
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2015, 10:10 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: How to Dominate in RTTP; I went 27-3 using this Offence and Defensive Systems

Good work Sam Pham. I'm TrueRob Stewart btw. I'm using Heat playbook. I'm in 3rd seed. I'm getting there. 2-2 but I still have faith I'll pull it off. My playbook reset first game which I lost by two and recently I sold some of my guys so I can try and complete collection so I blame the last loss on Bird. I really don't like him. Anyway, my question is I suppose this is GS playbook. Do you have a list of plays you run from it? I run about 3-4 money plays from the Heat playbook.
Old 06-19-2015, 01:28 PM   #3
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Re: How to Dominate in RTTP; I went 27-3 using this Offence and Defensive Systems

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarScream96
Good work Sam Pham. I'm TrueRob Stewart btw. I'm using Heat playbook. I'm in 3rd seed. I'm getting there. 2-2 but I still have faith I'll pull it off. My playbook reset first game which I lost by two and recently I sold some of my guys so I can try and complete collection so I blame the last loss on Bird. I really don't like him. Anyway, my question is I suppose this is GS playbook. Do you have a list of plays you run from it? I run about 3-4 money plays from the Heat playbook.
Yup the 4 plays I showed in the first part of the video are the ones I usually run. You need to set it to 4-1 space the floor and then read the situation and call the right play ^_^

Tri Top 14 Fist is a power PNR play deisgned to go up against small ball teams.
Zipper Fist Down is for using against biggesr teams and also when people run zones.
Fist 4 down CNR short Is another power PnR pkay but slightly faster than tri top
Angle 15 down is a 4-1 high spread play great for any situation.

^_^
Old 06-19-2015, 02:17 PM   #4
Rookie

ive watched your videos and tryed your defensive scheme, but i still suck at defense, my players leave people wide open for no reason and my opponent gets easy threes, how do i stop this
Old 06-19-2015, 02:17 PM   #5
Banned

I completed it pretty fast after Release without any problems. But I got Dirk as Pre-Order Player so I always got to the Post with him even before I knew that assisted Post-Fadeaways were OP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2015, 07:51 AM   #6
Banned

Those earlier tips you sent me helped me get out of the second seed, finally! Haha. So I'll definitely try this offense and defense out.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:08 AM   #7
Pro

What system are you on, sam? I'd love to play you sometime
Steph Curry (MVP)
Deron Williams (TBT Gold)

Ben Wallace (DOPY)Rajon Rondo (TBT)
Lance Stephenson (TBT)
Tracy McGrady (Raptors)
Rudy Gay (TBT)
Old 06-20-2015, 10:05 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmanawesomeness
ive watched your videos and tryed your defensive scheme, but i still suck at defense, my players leave people wide open for no reason and my opponent gets easy threes, how do i stop this
Put all defenders that guard anyone that can shoot to tight and deny. Also, make sure your help defense in control settings is all the way up, and I always set my contest shot to "always"

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »