Home

Historic collection sapphire Hakeem vs Eraser sapphire hakeem

This is a discussion on Historic collection sapphire Hakeem vs Eraser sapphire hakeem within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2015, 08:46 PM   #1
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

OVR: 0
Historic collection sapphire Hakeem vs Eraser sapphire hakeem

Has anyone tried both and noticed a difference between the two or have tried the eraser hakeem and have any feedback on him?

Heard some good things about the eraser hakeem but the collection is pretty damn expensive (600k+) Already have most of the expensive cards in the game and I am just wondering if its worth building up 600k mt to get him
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2015, 10:34 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Historic collection sapphire Hakeem vs Eraser sapphire hakeem

No it's not imo. Historic Hakeem is already awesome, a top noch inside scorer and defender with reliable midrange and rebound skills. The Eraser is just slightly faster, better from midrange and despite his stats no better rebounder. So not worth the price when you already have the Historic Sapphire.
Old 07-06-2015, 10:58 PM   #3
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Historic Hakeem can do this

Doubt it gets better offensively, because Hakeems Mid Range rating is somewhat irrelevant since his release is absolute trash unless your fading.

Defensively he is probably marginally better, but even then Historic Hakeem is a beast at protecting the paint and rebounding.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:33 PM   #4
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

guess im going with the regular sapphire hakeem. Its funny that I have ran into a good amount of hakeems and NO ONE ever post him up even when I go small.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:28 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsta404
Has anyone tried both and noticed a difference between the two or have tried the eraser hakeem and have any feedback on him?

Heard some good things about the eraser hakeem but the collection is pretty damn expensive (600k+) Already have most of the expensive cards in the game and I am just wondering if its worth building up 600k mt to get him
I feel that the sapphire Hakeem is a much better defender. He is the most complete center in the game. He's not maybe as good as Onyx Wilt but in the end cheaper. You can sell all of those cards you get for him.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »