Home

Collection Rewards are terrible!

This is a discussion on Collection Rewards are terrible! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2015, 11:27 AM   #1
Rookie

syk_skillz's Arena

OVR: 6
Collection Rewards are terrible!

Who seriously thought it was a good idea and a worthy prize to get a freaking ball after finishing a collection?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 02:36 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Collection Rewards are terrible!

Ya very odd. I looked at my Bucks collection need one player to complete. Looked at the reward and it said a ball. I tried to find what balls do but couldn't find anything.

Won't be completing sets.
Old 09-26-2015, 02:43 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace
Ya very odd. I looked at my Bucks collection need one player to complete. Looked at the reward and it said a ball. I tried to find what balls do but couldn't find anything.

Won't be completing sets.

You can use them in game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2015, 03:04 PM   #4
Banned

Incredible disappointing rewards this year. Why can't we get packs like the historic rewards? A basketball is seriously so tilting. Like wtf.
Old 09-26-2015, 04:10 PM   #5
MVP

Collection awards last year ruined the game. Current teams gave 25 k per team completion and basically funded to complete historical collections and get sapphires for free. By January everyone had Hakeem and wilt as center duo for example without spending anything on packs. No one was interested to buy packs as you already had the best players in the game for free. That means less $ for 2K. To counter the loss they decided to release some 99 rated unrealistic cards like griffin with 99 speed etc. All and all collection awards was ly main reason myteam was such a mess
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 08:31 PM   #6
Rookie

Why not reward you with a historic player, or packs like someone said before. I won't even try to complete any current team collections.
Old 09-26-2015, 09:49 PM   #7
Rookie

syk_skillz's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Collection awards last year ruined the game. Current teams gave 25 k per team completion and basically funded to complete historical collections and get sapphires for free. By January everyone had Hakeem and wilt as center duo for example without spending anything on packs. No one was interested to buy packs as you already had the best players in the game for free. That means less $ for 2K. To counter the loss they decided to release some 99 rated unrealistic cards like griffin with 99 speed etc. All and all collection awards was ly main reason myteam was such a mess
They actually learned they lesson a few months afterwards by changing any team that gave that 25k a player reward instead even though some was pretty lackluster. They really need to look a MUT to make this mode right. This year first year I played it and MUT is killing MyTeam in things to do and rewards. I play MyTeam alot for the collecting aspect as well as feeling rewarded for doing so to feel I made a accomplishment but how can I when all I get is a freaking ball? We should get a pack that contains a 85+ rated Emerald, Diamond or Amethyst player instead. That way everyone doesn't get the same card after completion.
Old 09-26-2015, 11:09 PM   #8
Rookie

tdog3's Arena

Completing sets is one of my favorite aspects of myteam but when the reward is so lackluster I don't have any desire to do so. Hopefully historic players get released sooner than last year so we can at least go after those sets for some packs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »