Home

RTP games counting as losses

This is a discussion on RTP games counting as losses within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2015, 05:13 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
RTP games counting as losses

What is going on? 9/10 games I play I get a message that says an error has occurred and the game could not be completed > arbitration > cancel (what else can I do) > 0 - 0 Loss.

I am starting to believe both players get the loss. Who decided it would be best to just give both players a loss in these cases?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 05:49 PM   #2
Rookie

XxCavaliers360's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RTP games counting as losses

I am scared to play RTTP because the 2K server is so fragile. Anyone else have the issue of where someone on your network does something as simple as load a webpage and the 'Waiting for Opponent' timer starts counting down?
Old 10-10-2015, 06:06 PM   #3
MVP

Today I played whole seed 5 on ps4. Out of those games I really played 8 as for 4 games the game threw me out. I got 2 wins and losses so I don't believe both take the loss. In a case today specifically my one arbitration win and one loss was against same player
Old 10-10-2015, 06:15 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Today I played whole seed 5 on ps4. Out of those games I really played 8 as for 4 games the game threw me out. I got 2 wins and losses so I don't believe both take the loss. In a case today specifically my one arbitration win and one loss was against same player
Does this error occur on PS4 too?
Old 10-11-2015, 12:15 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Getting old real quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They got the big fella down there inside, and if you slow the game down a lot he'll get into position. You know he gone bang you all night.-Ben Wallace on Shaquille O'Neal at halftime, game 5 of the 2004 NBA Finals. Hope nobody takes this out of context...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2015, 12:29 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 3

Don't press anything on the loading screen. Wait until the load gets to 100% and just press X (A) to continue on to the match. That is what has worked for me.

Adjust your matchups and all that stuff after the game starts or pause and do it.
Old 10-11-2015, 08:16 AM   #7
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by takki
Don't press anything on the loading screen. Wait until the load gets to 100% and just press X (A) to continue on to the match. That is what has worked for me.

Adjust your matchups and all that stuff after the game starts or pause and do it.
Interesting, good to know. I've been getting the error in over 50% of my matches.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »