Home

Missing Wide Open 3s...

This is a discussion on Missing Wide Open 3s... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 03:41 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Missing Wide Open 3s...

Complaining like this made 2k to patch 4 in 2k15. We all remember how that went down, right?

Game is fine as it is. Wide open 3's are not supposed to go in all the time. Kyle Korver who is probably the best shooter in the game now has 40-45% on wide open shoots.

Last year you could zig zag all the way, and your player magically would find balance and shoot a 3.

2k adressed that perfectly, can can not find balance after zig zag dribbling, when you are looking towards out the bounds.

Having said that, some releases are difficult. KD release is really really fast, it is difficult for me to get it down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2015, 04:02 AM   #26
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Missing Wide Open 3s...

Quote:
Originally Posted by young2kjesus
You can't make sh*t... Layups, wide open 3's, mid-range shots... pathetic. **** 2K
Quote:
He threw for 456 yards though!! haha. A backup QB just torched your digraceful team. I would be mad too...

I don't go to Gamestop like a little b*tch. I'm a real G, and buy my sh*t online.
Quote:
What's a "cheeser"? I like muenster and cheddar. I fux with american too.

You seem angry. Are you mad that Josh McCown just threw for 500 on your trash defense? Ravens are garbage this year. They'll finish 2-14.
Quote:
Excuse me. 457 yards* sorry about that. Ray Rice needs to go knock some sense into John Harbaugh's cartoon character looking *ss
Quote:
You're really getting offended over language on the internet.. lmao I guess your parents haven't taken off parental block yet, or...?
Profanity
Keep offensive language to a minimum. While we might let you get away with something you might hear on network television (no, NOT cable) or radio, don't go overboard. Simply editing a few letters with an asterisk or other symbols isn't allowed, either. A simple rule to follow is: "when in doubt, leave it out." You don't have to use excessive profanity to get your point across, and it's usually better to avoid it altogether.

So since you're new, I'm warning you for once and all that you need to cut this out or you're gone. You've actually broken the TOS enough to be banned now but this thread is locked
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »