Home

Connection Issues

This is a discussion on Connection Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2015, 10:28 AM   #1
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

OVR: 6
Connection Issues

Has anyone been having a problem completing games in RTTP and The Gauntlet? Ever since last Thursday/Friday more than 50% of my games I lose connection and get a loss. The 1st 2 weeks I didn't drop a connection once. Just curious if it is something that changed with me or do the servers stink. I haven't played much NBA2K the last few years so am unsure if this is always an issue. I have no problems playing any other games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2015, 10:45 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Connection Issues

I have many connection issues too
almost 4 games in every seed of 12 have connection losses, which some result in a win or mostly loss
Old 10-14-2015, 02:08 PM   #3
Rookie

I have had this issue too and it's one of the most annoy things. I'll be up big on a team and then all of a sudden I lose connection and then at the menu the arbitration message comes up and I get the loss. I stopped playing RTTP because of this. You only get 3 losses or so in the 3rd seed which I am in and it's pretty tough to beat when they already count 1 loss against you due to disconnecting. I am not sure if it's a matter of the opponent disconnecting and then this popping up, because each time I have been killing my opponent.
Old 10-14-2015, 02:43 PM   #4
QNo
MVP

About 50% of my games have been like this so far. Just made it to the 5th seed, each one in the first try somehow. Currently 3-2, both losses obviously being disconnects.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:40 PM   #5
MVP

I could never tell if it was 2k servers or people intentionally lagging out the connection.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 09:34 PM   #6
Rookie

XxCavaliers360's Arena

OVR: 1

Yes. If somebody so much as loads a webpage on my network I start getting the "Waiting for Opponent" timer countdown. My internet connection is not the greatest, but the 2K server is considerably worse than most other servers.
Old 10-17-2015, 09:15 AM   #7
Banned

It's trash. At least twice I game a lag and get that "Waiting for opponent" screen and go out of bounds. It costs me a lot, like J. Cole
Old 10-17-2015, 06:31 PM   #8
Banned

In the 5th seed. Got disconnected for the 4th time in 5 games. Once I was winning 51-41, the other 3 it was 0-0. Other game I won. 1-4 in 5th seed, would be 2-0 if it wasn't for 2K's b*tch *** servers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »