Home

Your favorite players so far?

This is a discussion on Your favorite players so far? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2015, 08:01 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Your favorite players so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinmrochette
Scottie Pippen is a monster at the 4. Hes pretty much a lebron clone that has a 90 midrange shot.
Amethyst LeBron is a significantly better player than the Amethyst '94 Pippen reward card.

LeBron has vastly superior speed, lateral quickness, strength, vertical, stamina, passing, free throws, and post fadeaway.

The only attributes where Pippen has an edge are mid-range jumpers, steals, and rebounding.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:07 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvislegend
I am really loving Jason Kidd, he's amazing. He can do everything. He's unstoppable on the break. He has great pass accuracy I started off using him as just my pick and pop assist guy with Dirk but realized that his ability to finish was undeniable. I eventually started taking it to the basket with him and man, he's so deadly on the drive. He's becoming my favorite player now. Klay every now and again will miss a wide open 3 but Kidd, this guy is just too good.
+1 for JKidd. He hasn't left my starting lineup since I hit the unrestricted seeds. His 89 free throw and 86 draw foul ratings are a lethal combination that help make up for the fact that he can't dunk unless it's during a long breakway. And I always love having Kidd on the floor during close games due to his Closer personality trait. Klay Thompson has the Closer badge as well.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:10 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jots
Jimmy Butler has been great for me, very consistent both on offense and
defense.
Quote:
Kawhi is insane!! I would pick up his dynamic. Bound to go up to an amethyst.
Jimmy Butler and Kawhi Leonard are the two most undervalued gold players in the game after Special Moments Michael Jordan. They rarely give up buckets to their assignments on defense, and both can run, dunk, and shoot on offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2015, 08:12 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Klay and Ray were a killer combo for me in Dom.
Thompson and Allen are my go-to guys whenever I need three point shooting. I like them better than Kyle Korver because of their superior athleticism. Klay Thompson is also one of the best on-ball defenders in the game unless your opponent has a 90-speed player matching up with Klay. And he has the Closer badge, which can never be overlooked.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:14 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
I highly recommend Lakers Nick Van Exel he plays like a quicker Curry with an easy easier shot.
I grabbed the Mavericks version for cheap today just to try him out and I really like his animations and badges. I will definitely pick up the Lakers version eventually since he's got a lot higher offensive and athletic ratings.
Old 10-24-2015, 07:34 AM   #38
Negative Vibe Merchant

pilonv1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacialJones
For me its

Mark Aguirre- He is phenomenal, great great great finisher, great post game. Tyreke Evans equivalent in speed (if you used him you understand EXACTLY what im saying), Really nice mid range. best 8k i spent so far.
Picked him up today for 5k and have to agree. He's a beast in the post too which is useful for Domination and gets to the line as well. He's a decent enough defender too.
Old 10-24-2015, 11:41 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Starting the 7th seed with;
Damian Lillard
Wesley Matthews
Andrew Wiggins
Scottie Pippen
Karl Anthony-Towns

Wesley Matthews and Wiggins are pure monsters on offense, Towns sends back almost every shot by the other big man on defense and Pippen, well lets say not to leave the ball in your power forwards hands lol. Lillard was sort of a let down but he can turn it on if he gets two shots in

PG - Kyrie Irving/John Wall/D. Lillard
SG - Kawhi Leonard/TBT Kevin Martin/D. Wade
SF - Carmelo Anthony/Jimmy Butler
PF - Paul George/Lamarcus Aldridge/ROTY B.Griffin
C - Dwight Howard/Hassan Whiteside

Old 10-29-2015, 01:50 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
He is awesome, but i have my doubts that he will go Amethyst. I think he has the talent but with that loaded team he will have less touches offensively. I cant see 2k making him go Amethyst if he only averages 15 ppg
small sample size I know...but did u see the game last night? lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »