Home

I am horrible at this game.._need help badly

This is a discussion on I am horrible at this game.._need help badly within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2015, 09:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I am horrible at this game.._need help badly

Is there a way you can play this game without wanting to rip your skull out? Shots are so imperfect that I get stuck hitting the front rim mostly. Maybe everything would be better if I were dead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2015, 11:00 AM   #2
MVP

Re: I am horrible at this game.._need help badly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platehpus
Is there a way you can play this game without wanting to rip your skull out? Shots are so imperfect that I get stuck hitting the front rim mostly. Maybe everything would be better if I were dead.
first thing to do is go to freestyle and practice jumpshots with players you will be using. second...I recommend learning some plays.
Old 10-17-2015, 11:38 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platehpus
Not really unless youre winning and never losing last night i went 19 and 1 on the gaunlet and that one loss was getting me furious while it was happening lol
Old 10-17-2015, 06:46 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

if you are playing the cpu i feel your anger. I am just about done playing the cpu in myteam. This year they have the sliders even more brutal then last year. I never had trouble in domination and this year i feel like crushing my controller in my hand.

Last edited by worstsportsgamer1977; 10-17-2015 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-17-2015, 07:24 PM   #5
Pro

myteam domination is easier this year with the extra min every quarter. You pretty much need to learn to run the pick and roll and the freelance system is pretty serviceable.

You cant play this year like 2k15 taking alot of 3pt shots and driving the lane without running the pnr. The pnr will nake your life easier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2015, 11:07 PM   #6
Rookie

Dengness9's Arena

Yup same thing already said, PnR all day, ISO with crossover over dribbled back and forth til you are around the defender. Give and go's work well. Be clever with inbound passes under the hoops for easy lay ins. Swing the ball and look for cutters. Call for a pick and do one dribble towards the pick and then quickly change directions while the defender runs into the pick leaving you wide open.

AND USE ALLEY OOPS! THEY CAN DOMINATE A GAME.
Old 10-17-2015, 11:26 PM   #7
Rookie

I find it more difficult to iso this year than last year. Defense this year is more crucial and that's why it's good to stack up on good defense this year. It's actually fun to play defense this year
Old 10-19-2015, 08:39 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
myteam domination is easier this year with the extra min every quarter. You pretty much need to learn to run the pick and roll and the freelance system is pretty serviceable.

You cant play this year like 2k15 taking alot of 3pt shots and driving the lane without running the pnr. The pnr will nake your life easier.
Domination was also 6 minute quarters last year

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »