Home

Players That Need Fixing

This is a discussion on Players That Need Fixing within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2015, 09:56 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Players That Need Fixing

Coleman and Harden are examples of laziness. to get them to the overall rating they feel they should have....they embellish their stats. they do this so not to piss off any fans of a particular player. because Harden was an MVP candidate, they felt he needed to be an Amethyst player. they needed a way to get him to that tier, artificially if need be, rather than through dilligence.

Alton Lister had those badges last year, the Sonics version. so 2k was actually consistent with that. not saying its right. Bucks version didnt have it. but it proves they were lazy. last year that was probably a mistake, but instead of correcting it, they just copied the model card. ok, so why didnt you do that for Vandeweghe or King, or others?

also....some players need different badges than other versions of their cards. As of right now, all Grant Hill cards are virtually identical. That doesnt make sense. On top of that, they all have same badges. Anyone that seen Grant play knows he needs Killer Crossover and Dimer. Go to Youtube and put in "Grant Hill Crossover" first two clips that come up are him crossing over Jordan and Pippen, two defensive greats.

Old Gary Payton has the same 23 badges that young one does. The only difference is young one has 3 more personality badges.

Last edited by synistr; 12-13-2015 at 09:59 AM.
Old 12-13-2015, 03:33 PM   #58
Banned

Enso's Arena

Amethyst reward Pippen is a joke. How could 2000 Pippen have better lateral quickness than 94 Pippen?
Old 12-15-2015, 08:48 AM   #59
Rookie

Any chance this is addressed at patch? Broken FBF and TBT players are killing the mode for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2015, 08:39 AM   #60
Rookie

Kudos to 2k for fixing Glen Rice. He is a different player now with the badges and shooting form corrected.

Hopefully they get around to fixing badges for the other TBT & FBF players

AK-47, Kenyon Martin, Kiki Vandeweghe to name a few

Old 12-17-2015, 08:51 AM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsVURN
Kudos to 2k for fixing Glen Rice. He is a different player now with the badges and shooting form corrected.

Rice's shooting ratings are still too low though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2015, 08:52 AM   #62
MVP

Quote:

not sure why they only did Rice and didnt fix King or Vandeweghe? anyway, Rice may be better but I still dont want that card unless I catch if for like 2k or something. trash ratings are disrespect to the year of that card.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:53 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
Rice's shooting ratings are still too low though.
I agree. I just noticed they brought Kiki Vandeweghe's 3 point shooting down after making the comparison earlier.

At least with the badges Rice's 3point shooting is considerably higher after a few makes
Old 12-17-2015, 09:09 AM   #64
MVP

Quote:
I agree. I just noticed they brought Kiki Vandeweghe's 3 point shooting down after making the comparison earlier.

At least with the badges Rice's 3point shooting is considerably higher after a few makes
I dont see that....Kiki's shooting is still in the 90's. and why does Rice have the same speed/acc as Bucks Ray Allen???

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »