Home

Strechts 4s

This is a discussion on Strechts 4s within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2015, 06:33 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Strechts 4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
Green and AK47 are probably the 2 best right now at this due to their versatility....but another high value card is Jerry Lucas. He does not have all the attributes as AK47 and cant guard SFs, but he is a slightly better shooter (easy shot release) and an elite rebounder. While AK47 is a more versatile defender with his lat quickness, Lucas has the edge in DConsistency and Shot Contest. Where he really kills the AK47 card is he has 13 total badges to AK47's two.

Stick silver Laimbeer at the end of the bench for injury insurance policy...lol. He is a great shooter with great low post D and a ton of badges.

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/compare/738/9388
I was surprised Laimbeer was so cheap this year...last year that card was valued more. I assumed his lack of athleticism is what hurts it.

Even though I wasn't playing 2k16 right away...it seems like when the game first came out it all about speed and athleticism with the new gameplay. But...I've been playing for a little while now...and I'm not sure that is quite as true as it used to be.

I'll probably pick up Laimbeer cheap and mess around with him. I frequently got great performances out of him last year against better players. Last year his release was tough to master, but I figured it out eventually because he is one of my favorite players of all-time. Has it changed?

AK47's badge situation is a joke. Dude averaged 3.2 BLK/gm...how does he not have Eraser? I shouldn't need to add that to him. There are several other badges he probably needs...and his 3PT shooting ratings are probably a little too HIGH for a guy who only made 30.8% of his 3's.

Historic player badges need ALOT of work. I bought JR Rider and he doesn't have a single badge...LOL. I know it was his 2nd last yr in the NBA...but he should have a couple Bronze badges...like Posterizer, for sure. I mean...Zydrunas Ilgauskas has Posterizer...
Old 12-07-2015, 07:28 PM   #18
MVP

I don't know about Consoles, but Laimbeer is super-rare on PC and very expensive as a result.

If they didn't change his shooting form, then he's just not worth playing at any price, because it's so wonky.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:31 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kNerd
I was surprised Laimbeer was so cheap this year...last year that card was valued more. I assumed his lack of athleticism is what hurts it.

Even though I wasn't playing 2k16 right away...it seems like when the game first came out it all about speed and athleticism with the new gameplay. But...I've been playing for a little while now...and I'm not sure that is quite as true as it used to be.

I'll probably pick up Laimbeer cheap and mess around with him. I frequently got great performances out of him last year against better players. Last year his release was tough to master, but I figured it out eventually because he is one of my favorite players of all-time. Has it changed?

AK47's badge situation is a joke. Dude averaged 3.2 BLK/gm...how does he not have Eraser? I shouldn't need to add that to him. There are several other badges he probably needs...and his 3PT shooting ratings are probably a little too HIGH for a guy who only made 30.8% of his 3's.

Historic player badges need ALOT of work. I bought JR Rider and he doesn't have a single badge...LOL. I know it was his 2nd last yr in the NBA...but he should have a couple Bronze badges...like Posterizer, for sure. I mean...Zydrunas Ilgauskas has Posterizer...
if you compare the two cards, you can see 2k copied Gerald Green's stats over to Rider and changed a couple of attributes but didnt give Rider any badges. smh. anyway, I picked up Laimbeer for 2500mt, havent played with him yet though to check out his release. As I said, if he made my team he would be on the end of the bench...but he does have some nice stats for a bench stretch four.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:37 PM   #20
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
if you compare the two cards, you can see 2k copied Gerald Green's stats over to Rider and changed a couple of attributes but didnt give Rider any badges. smh. anyway, I picked up Laimbeer for 2500mt, havent played with him yet though to check out his release. As I said, if he made my team he would be on the end of the bench...but he does have some nice stats for a bench stretch four.
They did this for a bunch of players. Kidd originally had all of CP3s dribble moves, Sampson's player model is an obvious copy of Wilt (and not close to the advertised 7'4", either).
Old 12-07-2015, 11:10 PM   #21
Banned

Enso's Arena

Bosh is one of the best PF in the game his release is a thing of beauty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2015, 11:12 PM   #22
Rookie

Ugh...why bother putting players in the game only to make them inaccurate? So silly.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:13 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
They did this for a bunch of players. Kidd originally had all of CP3s dribble moves, Sampson's player model is an obvious copy of Wilt (and not close to the advertised 7'4", either).
copied my reply to this thread to be sure to stay on topic.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047886121

as far as stretch fours....since they have players from those mid-late 90's Piston teams, they couldve put Terry Mills in the game. He was a great stretch 4 back in the day who played along side Grant Hill. he shot close to and one time over 40% from 3 in his prime.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:44 PM   #24
Rookie

Hoping that Tom Chambers is back in the game ! Beastly stretch 4.

DR Anthony Davis , DR Draymond, and DR Dirk is my current PF rotation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »