Home

Decade Challenge most difficult one?

This is a discussion on Decade Challenge most difficult one? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2016, 03:29 PM   #1
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
Decade Challenge most difficult one?

OMG who's beat this one? What was your lineup? It's best of the 70s 80s 90s and 00s single elimination hall of fame and can only use 3 amethyst.

I beat the 70s but the 80s killed me down the stretch, there was some pretty suspect and 1s by them and turnovers by me that were perfect passes when I had a decent lead under two minutes. I used dynamic Wall/LeBron/KG. This feels like one of the ones from last year that will be extremely difficult...also has the biggest payout.

Last edited by P234thetruth; 01-15-2016 at 03:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2016, 04:19 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Decade Challenge most difficult one?

Haven't tried it yet, curious though. Working on the 82-0 challenge now. I am finding all of the challenges at lvl 3, 4, and 5 significantly more difficult than 1 and 2. The unrestricted stuff is pretty easy but the ones that restrict to silver/bronze players going up against all 90+ overall is tricky.
Old 01-17-2016, 06:49 PM   #3
Rookie

I find that any of the online challenges are impossible just because I can never find an opponent. I'm really wishing that they give us an option after waiting for 1 minute to play against the computer instead. I'm ready to give up trying.
Old 01-17-2016, 07:24 PM   #4
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
Haven't tried it yet, curious though. Working on the 82-0 challenge now. I am finding all of the challenges at lvl 3, 4, and 5 significantly more difficult than 1 and 2. The unrestricted stuff is pretty easy but the ones that restrict to silver/bronze players going up against all 90+ overall is tricky.
Yea most get harder if you look on the bottom it shows the difficulty this challenge is hall of fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069
I find that any of the online challenges are impossible just because I can never find an opponent. I'm really wishing that they give us an option after waiting for 1 minute to play against the computer instead. I'm ready to give up trying.
This isn't an online challenge just computer. I made it all the way to the end got 1 game left will probably be the most difficult one.
Old 01-18-2016, 07:28 AM   #5
Rookie

This was one of the more satisfying challenges to complete. I lost to the '00 team the first time through when I couldn't buy 3 but my lineup can be streaky that way. I had much more success with heavy PnR the next time.

Westbrook / Kyrie
A1 Harden / Klay
A2 LeBron / Iggy
Kawhi / Aldridge
A3 Davis / Boogie
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2016, 03:10 PM   #6
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba2kpdx
This was one of the more satisfying challenges to complete. I lost to the '00 team the first time through when I couldn't buy 3 but my lineup can be streaky that way. I had much more success with heavy PnR the next time.

Westbrook / Kyrie
A1 Harden / Klay
A2 LeBron / Iggy
Kawhi / Aldridge
A3 Davis / Boogie
I just lost the 00's by 2 freakin points LeBron missed an up and under for the tie. Heartbreaking. I don't know if I have the energy to do it again man god damn it.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:16 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

A basic pick and roll will destroy the CPU in all of these challenges except the ones where the AI is playing ICE defense on the pick and roll.

Against ICE teams you're better off running set plays or isolating a favorable matchup.
Old 01-22-2016, 06:03 PM   #8
Rookie

mightybao's Arena

yeah the really annoying thing about that challenge is you have to start over if you lose one of the latter games.

I only had Anthony Davis as my amethyst before and couldn't beat the 90s.

The key is defense I think. I would score fine but just get torched by Magic Michael and Bird.

I'm thinking a good strat will be to put some lockdown Amethyst defenders (DPOY GP, DPOY MJ, DR Kawhi) at the 1, 2, 3 to help lock down their scorers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »