Home

Diamond Bird

This is a discussion on Diamond Bird within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2016, 09:28 AM   #17
QNo
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
before you buy that Bird.....I just played a Gauntlet game...sorry if it was against one of you guys but I had Diamond Dirk and whew......the guy quit because he had Hakeem and I blocked him in the post 6 times. It was so bad he started shooting jumpers with Hakeem. this is a good player too because I played them a few times before and they have beaten me before. I must say....I do not like Dirk in this game because he is so slow...but this Diamond card is ridiculous...not because of offense or shooting, they all are good at that..but aside from 35 lateral quickness....defensive stats off the charts. rebounding, off the charts. you could always sell Dirk if you don't like him and still get Bird for a fixed price.

that Bird card is a great playmaker and can defend some SF moderately.....but if you are looking for a card to play full time PF....Dirk is better than Larry or Love IMO. just look at his defensive stats. ridiculous.
Yeah, but Dirk will probably never drop below 10M on the PC market, so I've got no choice but to get Bird.
Old 02-03-2016, 09:42 AM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
Yeah, but Dirk will probably never drop below 10M on the PC market, so I've got no choice but to get Bird.
I was actually talking to @justlaze

I understand your situation. On PC any Diamond you can get from the BM is more than worth it.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:16 AM   #19
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Yea I had Dirk once in the Gauntlet aswell...he is that kind of PF which really fits my style. Since I'm from Germany, Dirk obviously has got a little sympathy bonus But I don't think he goes under 2 million... maybe he will be more affordable in 2 months when MVPs floods the market. definitely a dream card.
until then I'm hoping to pull AllStar KD to shuffle SF/PF with Larry.
Old 02-03-2016, 12:17 PM   #20
Pro

My current plan is to see if I can get any of the All Star Diamonds and if not get this Bird.
Old 02-03-2016, 01:34 PM   #21
Rookie

If I got Larry, I'd be tempted to use him and the 4 and Diamond Dirk at 5 just to see what happens lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2016, 01:51 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc09
If I got Larry, I'd be tempted to use him and the 4 and Diamond Dirk at 5 just to see what happens lol
they would dominate any Golds, thats for sure. That Dirk can hold his own defensively against anyone I feel in the post. can't guard anyone away from the basket probably. I mean I was thoroughly impressed with the one on one defense I played on Historic Hakeem. and he has the rebounding stats to go along with height/length now.
Old 02-03-2016, 02:11 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
That would create some epic spacing because nobody would be able to sag off either Bird or Dirk, then the entire paint would be free. Usually running with a stretch 4 and going 4-1 creates a decent spacing already, but all 5 guys being 3pt threat shooters would probably really mess up a lot of people, especially the guys that run with 2 big slow Cs as their PF and C
Old 02-03-2016, 02:12 PM   #24
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
this would be hilarious

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »