Home

Auction House Lag

This is a discussion on Auction House Lag within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2016, 12:18 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Auction House Lag

What I find hilarious is that no one from 2k says anything about this. At least a tweet apologising.
2 days in a row with issues...
Old 02-17-2016, 01:10 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
The PS4 auction house hasn't worked for me since last night. I search and it always gives the problem communicating with the blah blah blah message. I wonder if a few will get some really cheap diamonds from already bidding on them before the problem started?
I can guarantee you this has already happened. I was able to get in and win a closing bid on Amethyst Bird for 53k. I didn't have the much MT or I would've went for bigger fish. I have been able to get in some. Filters won't work. You have to search for a specific player and even then it doesn't work but half the time depending on whoever else is searching.
Old 02-17-2016, 04:27 PM   #11
Banned

2k never ceases to amaze me. If by chance I don't get the error msg, it only takes me about 3 minutes to get out of the search results.

Stay classy 2k. Don't forget to hoard all that VC cash. Bc it's LITERALLY FREE money for them. UPRADE YOUR DAMN EQUIPMENT. SCUMBAGS.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2016, 04:47 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark987soul
2k never ceases to amaze me. If by chance I don't get the error msg, it only takes me about 3 minutes to get out of the search results.

Stay classy 2k. Don't forget to hoard all that VC cash. Bc it's LITERALLY FREE money for them. UPRADE YOUR DAMN EQUIPMENT. SCUMBAGS.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk
someone mentioned they need to hire Network Engineers. well I am one. I can tell you I would never go along with this if I worked for 2k without expressing to them what needs to be done to fix the issue. obviously, they outsource consultants when they need and that is only for fixing issues, not upgrades or optimization. if they have someone working for the company, then those persons hands are tied.

they need a lesson in optimization and redundancy. I assure you that what is going on is 2k will not upgrade their servers or their network backbone which is possibly subpar or its not being utilized properly.

2k is making a ton of money from micro-transactions...even with MT sites out there. Its not like they aren't saving massive amounts on marketing and advertising either because of social media and youtubers. Remember when 2k/VC laid off those employees? Did they ever replace them once they overtook Live?

I really and truly believe that 2k is capitalizing on the fact that they are the only show in town and they couldn't care less about servers, broken players, gameplay issues, exploits, or anything else. I may be wrong but that is my opinion until I know otherwise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »