Home

Diamond AD and Lillard coming.

This is a discussion on Diamond AD and Lillard coming. within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2016, 05:39 AM   #57
Rookie

mint11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond AD and Lillard coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideaman81
I am selling one but I am going to hold onto the first. I don't really like to sell super rare cards that I pack on MT or MUT.

The only diamonds I ever imagined getting were Kareem and maybe Kemba or Jimmy after I had sold off most of my collection lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd definitely sell both early on. The prices always fall for cards that don't go out of the rotation. Like for example the Allstar cards pack only for a certain amount of time will gradually go down until a day or two before they finish, then those cards will prob stay same value after that as you can't get them any more, or maybe even go up. All cards last year that were available all the time went down. That's why I hoarded MT up until people dropped enough, ended with LeBronyx, Onyx Oscar etc. etc. Did have to wait until about April to get my stacked team though. Awesome to see someone finally have a bit of luck!
Old 02-24-2016, 06:32 AM   #58
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mint11
I'd definitely sell both early on. The prices always fall for cards that don't go out of the rotation. Like for example the Allstar cards pack only for a certain amount of time will gradually go down until a day or two before they finish, then those cards will prob stay same value after that as you can't get them any more, or maybe even go up. All cards last year that were available all the time went down. That's why I hoarded MT up until people dropped enough, ended with LeBronyx, Onyx Oscar etc. etc. Did have to wait until about April to get my stacked team though. Awesome to see someone finally have a bit of luck!
this. you can sell them each for almost 2 million and grab a Dr. J or Heat LeBron later on.
Old 02-24-2016, 06:53 AM   #59
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
this. you can sell them each for almost 2 million and grab a Dr. J or Heat LeBron later on.
That is very tempting. I will have to think about it today.

Old 02-24-2016, 10:11 AM   #60
MVP

Quote:
That is very tempting. I will have to think about it today.

I always recommend selling at the highest value point which most of the time is right when they are new. You will be able to get him for half the price you sell him for eventually.

I do understand your reluctance though. Elite wings are a dime a dozen. There are going to be a few great Diamond wings. An elite defending PF/C however...that has mid's in the 90's and 3pt that can get into the 90's with shoe is rare AF. IMO only Diamond Dirk rivals this card...but the difference is the huge gap in athleticism.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:17 AM   #61
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

You guys are starting to convince me. I will probably put him up tonight and try to buy him again when the next big moments update happens. Hopefully I can save a little bit of MT in the process.

It's going to hard letting him go though.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2016, 11:27 AM   #62
MVP

Quote:
You guys are starting to convince me. I will probably put him up tonight and try to buy him again when the next big moments update happens. Hopefully I can save a little bit of MT in the process.

It's going to hard letting him go though.

tough yeah because its definitely one of the best cards out right now...but if you can get 2 mil for him, you can get him and another top Diamond later.
Old 02-24-2016, 12:57 PM   #63
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

How high do you guys think I should go in the collector rewards after I sell him? I am just over 1150 cards now and I should have about 4 million MT after I sell the sell the second AD tonight.

Old 02-24-2016, 01:05 PM   #64
Pro

Quote:
How high do you guys think I should go in the collector rewards after I sell him? I am just over 1150 cards now and I should have about 4 million MT after I sell the sell the second AD tonight.

If it were me I would scrap the collectors rewards.. When I was at 1400 cards I was noticing all the new cards making collectors rewards obsolete, minus the MJ, which looks very hard to obtain. Stockton is no longer one of the best PGs and the diamond Hakeem is marginally better than DPOY Hakeem. I went from 1400 cards and 200k MT to 141 cards and 1.5m MT. Then I spent about 600k on acquiring a few really good cards and with the remaining 900k I have been working the AH to build up to make some big purchases down the road. Now I have something like 139 cards, 17k MT, and about 2m worth of dynamics sitting in my auction house.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »