Old 03-30-2016, 04:08 PM   #9
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MT Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
of course

He was my main defensive PF ALSO in my main squad until I got Draymond yesterday.

Agreed. Kirilenko is the jack of all trades along with an amazing block rating to disrupt shots or send them into the stands haha. He is second to DR Draymond easily. Dude can defend anyone on the floor, even the ref lol
Old 03-30-2016, 05:17 PM   #10
Pro

So now that we've completely derailed this thread, can I ask another ak47 Q? Lol

Are ANY of his badges able to be upgraded? I'm a firm believer in badges, and if all the hype is true, I'd imagine hed be more of a beast....and is there ever going to be a fix? Is it ALL of his gold cards? Or just ones that were pulled pre-update?

.ride the spiral.
Old 03-30-2016, 05:23 PM   #11
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offballer4life
So now that we've completely derailed this thread, can I ask another ak47 Q? Lol

Are ANY of his badges able to be upgraded? I'm a firm believer in badges, and if all the hype is true, I'd imagine hed be more of a beast....and is there ever going to be a fix? Is it ALL of his gold cards? Or just ones that were pulled pre-update?

.ride the spiral.
I was able to upgrade all of them. I can't add any badges, however.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2016, 05:26 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
I was able to upgrade all of them. I can't add any badges, however.
Ok cool. So I guess it's just trial and error. It would be nice to move Scottie to the 3spot on my bench squad and put ak at 4. I'm just gonna snag a couple and see if I have any luck. If I lose 10% to resell at AH....o well. He's up for well under 5k right now.

.ride the spiral.
Old 03-31-2016, 03:21 AM   #13
Rookie

So played some more matches in Domination (last game against the Mavs). For the 100 Card Bonus I bought CP3 and I really like my Team. The only thing i want to change is to find a Better Alternative for Dirk. Just tested Aldrigde but he doesnt fits for me.
Is it possible to let players play on another Position?
Old 03-31-2016, 05:11 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooocki
So played some more matches in Domination (last game against the Mavs). For the 100 Card Bonus I bought CP3 and I really like my Team. The only thing i want to change is to find a Better Alternative for Dirk. Just tested Aldrigde but he doesnt fits for me.
Is it possible to let players play on another Position?
Yes, it is. You can put Aldridge on PG if you want.
Old 03-31-2016, 05:31 AM   #15
Rookie

Also in Domination Mode? If i want to change a player it only shows me players mit the same Position as an Option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2016, 05:50 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooocki
Also in Domination Mode? If i want to change a player it only shows me players mit the same Position as an Option.
In every mode. I use Durant as PF from day 1

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »