Home

FBF 3/25/16

This is a discussion on FBF 3/25/16 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2016, 03:38 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FBF 3/25/16

I go through my collections everyday and there are so many players that have been released but are HARD to obtain.

Darko
McCarter
Erickson (the last one released)
McCray
Rackley

etc..etc..etc....

thats just off the top of my head, not in front of the console.

those players are rare AF. I never seen a Darko for less than 30k. thats just backwards. most of all the historics released lately have been super rare. its not like people are using them in their lineup. they are just rare AF, for what purpose IDK. I would love to have Redd, but havent seen him for less than 30k either. you cant complete collections or get rewards if most bronze/silver players are rare or inflated because of.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:30 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
Barry only comes with 9 badges, his AS card comes with more plus most of them are already gold. I don't see why would anyone get this card.
They also screwed up his Personality Badges, as the AS MVP version is better badged in that respect, as well.

AS MVP has, and the Historic is missing: Closer and Cool and Collected. Two really significant badges.

Every time this happens, it really emphasizes how shoddy 2K's work process is. There were so many Historic and TBT players screwed up early in the game, and not only did they take forever to fix most of them, haven't fixed many, but they continue to release significant cards with major, glaring errors.

They're like a newspaper that doesn't just simply go to print with embarrassing typos, but outright errors in fact reporting, such as misreporting the number of people who died in an accident. And, even worse, apparently do nothing to try to clean up their editing process.

I'm past being annoyed with them. Now I'm just embarrassed for them.
Old 03-25-2016, 05:35 PM   #11
Rookie

Craxior's Arena

LOL Barry has some random post scorer big badge set, beyond joke at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2016, 05:48 PM   #12
MVP

just not logical releases or dates. ASG Barry is better card unless you really need rebounding from your SF. and why get Dwight when Wilt is cheaper? this week TBT and FBF was pretty useless.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:38 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
I been telling you guys, not sure if anyone's been listening, but I really dont think FBF players have been in the packs on Friday for weeks now. yeah, you get the notification but those players never seem to appear at all until Sunday or Monday. I think they have their time release schedule jacked. Its automated to a degree and I think its off.

this has been another issue with collector rewards. so many bronze and silvers are ****ing rare. if you do see some of them on the market they are inflated.
Ever since they took down the League Pass Pack (The cheapest one) I haven't seen any new historic bronze players. That may be the only pack you can pull historic bronze cards (not sure) and it might be glitched.

Historic cards need their own pack. FBF cards especially need there own pack. Marketing is clearly not something 2k does well. V.I.P and MVP packs cost the same price. What incentive does any pack buyer have to try a vip pack over a mvp pack? Considering the odds of getting a new FBF is 1/800.
Old 03-25-2016, 07:29 PM   #14
Rookie

Does anyone else find it hilarious that Rick Barry is getting a diamond, but like the usual, we're not going to get a special edition jerry west? The mans the logo and 2k has something against him apparently, he's always disrespected on this game.
Old 03-25-2016, 07:58 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowsingles
Does anyone else find it hilarious that Rick Barry is getting a diamond, but like the usual, we're not going to get a special edition jerry west? The mans the logo and 2k has something against him apparently, he's always disrespected on this game.
I thought about it. you cant expect but so much from 2k though. he shouldve been in the All Star collection. I have '65 version which is a great card...I love it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2016, 08:05 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
I thought about it. you cant expect but so much from 2k though. he shouldve been in the All Star collection. I have '65 version which is a great card...I love it.
I like his card too, but I just find it disrespectful that there are 21 point guards with cards rated higher than him, and some of these players have multiple cards rated above him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »