Home

Remember the new reward cards?

This is a discussion on Remember the new reward cards? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2016, 06:00 AM   #1
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3
Remember the new reward cards?

They are no longer rewards.

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/delta/14-05-2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2016, 07:46 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Remember the new reward cards?

Great, so it looks like we won't get playing playoff content this year as well. Even though challenges are not always stimulating, I wouldn't have minded playing a best of 7 series to get those cards.
Old 05-14-2016, 08:14 AM   #3
Rookie

Wack!! 2k sucks

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Old 05-14-2016, 08:25 AM   #4
QNo
MVP

I really want that Hondo. I made an all Celtics team and it kind of sucks, Hondo would be a perfect fit. He was a top3 shooter last year, hoping he'll be the same.
Old 05-14-2016, 08:37 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

*sigh*

Was hoping they would add a board in Gauntlet at least that makes you want to play a new mode they added. Would have settled for a 7 game series.

Now can they please add a Magic to the packs? lol.

Last edited by TripleJJJay; 05-14-2016 at 02:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2016, 04:18 PM   #6
MVP

they are too greedy for pack openings. no incentive for play. I had All Star Mailman but sold him thinking there would be a reward one.
Old 05-14-2016, 07:35 PM   #7
Rookie

Lazy or greedy?

Both.
Old 05-15-2016, 03:50 PM   #8
Pro

Anyone who defend this year how hey handle my team mode would be a super Stan/Fanboy... Lied to about new gauntlet mode getting new content before game drop, then they cater to the lil kids who got they parent credit cards and willing to spend to try they luck with packs.

Now the key problems we constantly voice about being wrong and all year they just don't care. Like badges being messed up on players, some players not even having badges, copy and paste players tendencies, player models being the same for players with different year versions of themselves, this right here is beyond lazy like how do they get away with this crap... Why do magic shaq look old and fat, and young Duncan looking old, Bucks Ray Allen being bald, like wtf, historic players not even having size up moves, like the size up cross, escape etc etc, so you telling me top notch ball handlers like Tim Hardaway etc etc, have the same dribble cross like bob Cousy ?? I'm sleep..... Then player ratings completely messed up since at first they was going this route about balance gameplay etc then when the first batch of diamond came out they went completely off they rockers, have guys like bucks Ray Allen or even reward Clyde Drexlar beyond slow compare to they real life of that year of them....

I mean I can go on and on, at this point being angry and voicing the facts about this damn mode don't get nothing done, and hurting they pockets not gonna work either due to all these kids and idiots who weekly buy vc to gamble they money away. And I know the main thing someone gonna point out about this is my grammar or writing style and lack of such and such, well to kill that noise I don't care, when you expect better from a mode you figure by now which is almost 4 years now I believe it been, that it would had gotten better now but nope, so of course I'm mad.

Last edited by KyrieAbuser; 05-15-2016 at 04:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »