Home

Diamond Hakeem

This is a discussion on Diamond Hakeem within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2016, 03:04 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Diamond Hakeem

Just a quick note to let you guys know I got Diamond Dream today at 2492 cards (have 8 hidden). I immediately relisted cards that have value, mostly bronze historics. Listed my fully badged DR Kyrie as well. So I have about 10 cards listed that I am trying to get get MT back on, then I will snipe them back for cheaper. If it doesnt have a collection reward and it has value I am selling, if there is little resale value I will keep and move towards MJ.

Had badges waiting on Dream, all gold except Unfazed which has become unusually rare in the past few weeks.

Will give feedback once I try him, he will now replace my Historic Dream, who I sniped for 100k when he was going for 240k and have gotten great value from him. Once I complete Rockets franchise I will sell him, if I dont do it before. He still has ok value at around 40k. by Monday, I will likely have about 200k in the bank. I have 12 more games before KAJ joins Dream.

Other Diamonds I have include:

Reward Stockton
MVP's Oscar, Bird, LBJ and MJ
Playoff Kawhi

Last edited by synistr; 05-29-2016 at 05:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2016, 05:43 PM   #2
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Re: Diamond Hakeem

well deserved, have fun with diamond dream shakes
Old 05-29-2016, 05:57 PM   #3
MVP

only played with him once so far....holiday weekend, so not much gaming. but I didnt notice much yet except he definitely looks like he is tough to score on. probably the best defensive big besides Bill. Bill may have slightly better stats but Dream is taller and longer.

after getting him I almost completely lost the desire to continue to play MT though. nothing else to play for. gonna get KAJ then maybe try them out in RTTP but nothing really to do now and RTTP is kinda boring. I did finish Bulls collection and got the two Harden packs but only pulled Terrence Jones and Delly.

I sold about 8-10 players and went well over 200k yesterday, so got my money back fast and only missing about 8 cards because I picked up a couple for cheap, so I will still go for MJ. not going to grind for him though. just pick up cheap cards as I see them. selling all cards of value now and buy back cheap. No cards out there that I really want that I dont already have tho...except maybe Dr. J but he is still kinda pricey. Lillard looks like possibly the best buy for anyone I am interested in at the moment.
Old 06-03-2016, 04:25 PM   #4
Rookie

Have you had a chance to try him out some more?
Old 06-04-2016, 02:38 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc09
Have you had a chance to try him out some more?
yes, been playing offline. prob will try RTTP after I get KAJ. Historic Hakeem is a great card and I am sure DPOY is as well, but this card is really easy to score with and tough to score on. Excellent passer. gonna put a vertical shoe on him and try that.

p.s. about 170 cards away from MJ, it really wouldnt be that hard for me to get him if all the cards were released. still a lot of cards not out though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2016, 07:01 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
yes, been playing offline. prob will try RTTP after I get KAJ. Historic Hakeem is a great card and I am sure DPOY is as well, but this card is really easy to score with and tough to score on. Excellent passer. gonna put a vertical shoe on him and try that.

p.s. about 170 cards away from MJ, it really wouldnt be that hard for me to get him if all the cards were released. still a lot of cards not out though.
How about those new reward connection cards

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Old 06-05-2016, 04:38 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum NoVa
How about those new reward connection cards

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
hmmm, so I can go back and collect those even though I have the current versions of them? I never played My Career Connections...are they easy or tedious to get?
Old 06-05-2016, 05:36 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
hmmm, so I can go back and collect those even though I have the current versions of them? I never played My Career Connections...are they easy or tedious to get?
I never play mycareer, but i read that people say in about 1 hour or 1hour30min you have all the cards connections.
Millsap / Larry Bm
LMA / Kareem

sergimocamoca on Steam Pc, add me for friendlies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »