Home

Auction house

This is a discussion on Auction house within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 10:51 AM   #17
Rookie

MR B1G D3AL's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Auction house

Crazy how cheap most items are right now. I was hoping to open packs and flip last night. But with auction house so low currently I kept all of the players I pulled so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2016, 10:57 AM   #18
Pro

dam hope they still cheap in 8 hours
Old 09-16-2016, 12:46 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
Compared to 2k16, this is a snipe for me. Lol. I had nothing over gold last year, so I'm glad I got some emeralds and a Saphire already this year.

Looking at their ovr sapphire, emeralds and rubies are the golds of 2k16, 80ovr- 89ovr.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:38 PM   #20
Rookie

I sold a Kyrie for 7000

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 6.0 HD using Tapatalk

Last edited by onwardniqz; 09-16-2016 at 01:40 PM.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:06 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

my expectation is that prices will increase once there is more MT in circulation.

I understand that better versions of most cards will come out however with sapphire Lebron and Curry they shouldn't be ~10k as even better versions cant be that much better seeing as they are sapphire grade already.

I would buy up cards if I had the MT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2016, 10:57 AM   #22
MVP

justlaze's Arena

sup fellas,

so the prices been going up as we expected, especially emerald cards with 3PT and athleticsm like Klay, PG or KD.

I'm currently twisting my head around the idea of selling all my emeralds and buying them back at a later point of the game for the card count.

I believe that the next packs will include ruby cards which will lead to a market crash concerning the emerald pricing.

Do you see any legit point of keeping KD,AD,Cousins,PG,DeRozan,Kyrie,Lillard,Aldrige?

Especially if I'm able to run:

Curry / Deron
Grant Hill / Richardson
LBJ / Sprewell
Abdur-Rahim / Horry
Lanier / Edwards
Old 09-19-2016, 10:18 PM   #23
Rookie

Any ideas on how the market reacts to the release of the game for everyone on September 20th?

I hv 2 theories that are opposite of each other obv. Either prices keep rising since all the players will buy more n more players causing supply to go down.

Or, more n more ppl open packs causing the supply of players to go up and prices to go down.

I hv 3 steph curries that I still haven't sold. Should I keep or sell?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2016, 10:35 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajg52801
Any ideas on how the market reacts to the release of the game for everyone on September 20th?
I guess people have said that, during this pre-release period, prices have gone up, because more MT has been generated so people can afford more.

Last year, at least on PC, lots of MT sellers were apparently farming MT somehow, or buying in mass amounts and reselling, and MT became cheaper than VC. Many people used a lot of MT to buy packs but a lot just bought specific players straight off the AH.

I think more of the latter and/or pack odds were astronomically low, so there was insane MT inflation and Current Amethysts were selling for over 1 Million MT at one point. Or, in terms of USD $ value, approximately, say, $20.

When most people are spending real $ on VC and not MT, then that should lead to better supply because people can only rip packs with VC.

There have been some changes this year that might frustrate/slow down MT selling, but it remains to be seen if it can still operate at a similar scale as before.

TL;DR: Have no idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »