Home

Players that need fixing (2K17 edition)

This is a discussion on Players that need fixing (2K17 edition) within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2016, 09:26 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Players that need fixing (2K17 edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xav777
Diamond reward David Thompson and Amythest Dennis Johnson. Thompson does not live up to great attributes( no standing dunk etc) and Johnson is the only Amythest I know of that has no badges equipped from the start.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
And that Dennis Johnson got the speed of a center, just a horrible card overall.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:35 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieAbuser
And that Dennis Johnson got the speed of a center, just a horrible card overall.
Put a Speed/Acceleration shoe on him. There's several +6/+6 shoes and at least one +9/+9. Still slow with the ball...or you can find a show to boost Speed w/Ball significantly for leading breaks.

But the card, otherwise, is a beast. Elite defense, high-end midrange, solid 3-point, elite driving layup. Elite Strength for a PG, with 81 Post Control and 6'4" height. 95 Ball Control.

I would love to have this card.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:52 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Put a Speed/Acceleration shoe on him. There's several +6/+6 shoes and at least one +9/+9. Still slow with the ball...or you can find a show to boost Speed w/Ball significantly for leading breaks.

But the card, otherwise, is a beast. Elite defense, high-end midrange, solid 3-point, elite driving layup. Elite Strength for a PG, with 81 Post Control and 6'4" height. 95 Ball Control.

I would love to have this card.
Yeah I'll look into that and see if it helps, his other stats is amazing, I never watch him play back then so can't say if he truly this slow but maybe I'll start him with some shoes and see how he do before I judge him off only playing with him in the practice gym.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2017, 09:46 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I haven't used his historic 86 overall sapphire card, but I can confirm that the 88 overall ruby lockdown defender Tayshaun Prince card has a broken jump shot form that causes his feet to slide forward during his shooting animation, which turns spot up catch and shoot three pointers into long two pointers:

Old 01-06-2017, 09:58 PM   #13
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I haven't used his historic 86 overall sapphire card, but I can confirm that the 88 overall ruby lockdown defender Tayshaun Prince card has a broken jump shot form that causes his feet to slide forward during his shooting animation, which turns spot up catch and shoot three pointers into long two pointers:

This happens a lot to me with a bunch of players. Thon Maker and Marion the most. Especially on Corner 3's and it sucks because Marion has a hot zone in the corner but a cold zone right in front of that so I miss a lot when it happens.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:30 AM   #14
Pro

Diamond Bill Russell has guard/wing plays. Nets pb.

Give 35 Fist 2 for Bill. Yay. Lmao

Edit.....i can also confirm Ruby Tayshaun shot issues. He still starts at 3, among diamonds and amethysts. His mid range is deadly. And pump-fake 3s bc everyone expects him to shoot.

I'm biased. I would start him even of he came without the ability to shoot. He is my perimeter Rodman.

Last edited by Offballer4life; 01-08-2017 at 08:33 AM.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:38 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I bought the Miami Heat emerald moments Dion Waiters (83 overall) that has three point shooting ratings in the 90s, and somehow, he has 0 shooting plays that I can call for him.

The only plays I can call for this Dion Waiters card are ISOs, handoffs, and pick & rolls.

Please give this man some three point plays so that I can use his 90+ three point rating to its full potential.

All of the CJ McCollum cards that I've tried this year have the exact same problem. I have McCollum's gold Trailblazers card and his sapphire moments card, and neither one has the ability to call three point plays.

Last edited by jyoung; 03-17-2017 at 08:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2017, 08:36 PM   #16
MVP

Un-fixable without updating his player profile. His play types are listed: P&R Ball Handler, Isolation, Handoff, Mid-Range.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »