Home

After the game I just played I think I'm done

This is a discussion on After the game I just played I think I'm done within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2016, 06:06 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: After the game I just played I think I'm done

Playing MTO sometimes feel like playing against cheating AI.
The FG% are just so different.

Opponents make shots with hands in their faces, my players miss one open shot after another, although I got a B+ or even A release.

If the shot feedback is good, could there be anything else that I´m doing wrong? My defense is good, I get open shots on offense and time them well and they don´t go in.

And on defense, my players foul all the time when they contest in the paint, while opponents contest extremely well without fouling.
Any tips?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 06:15 PM   #26
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambaldi
Playing MTO sometimes feel like playing against cheating AI.
The FG% are just so different.

Opponents make shots with hands in their faces, my players miss one open shot after another, although I got a B+ or even A release.

If the shot feedback is good, could there be anything else that I´m doing wrong? My defense is good, I get open shots on offense and time them well and they don´t go in.

And on defense, my players foul all the time when they contest in the paint, while opponents contest extremely well without fouling.
Any tips?
We can play a friendly sometime if you want to.
Old 10-19-2016, 06:28 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambaldi
Any tips?
Regarding fouls in the paint, make sure you have your defensive assist strength to 0, and use your right stick up when locked in paint. A strong Center isa solid option. No need to jump. If you are still giving fouls, try to change to conservative defense.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:02 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Regarding fouls in the paint, make sure you have your defensive assist strength to 0, and use your right stick up when locked in paint. A strong Center isa solid option. No need to jump. If you are still giving fouls, try to change to conservative defense.
Or get Manute Bol
Old 10-20-2016, 01:43 PM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalEvent97
Or get Manute Bol
lmao
Old 10-20-2016, 05:41 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
We can play a friendly sometime if you want to.
Thanks again QNo!

I´ve made huge improvements on a single day just by watching some of Sam Phams videos and by getting your advice. I really appreciate it.
Old 10-21-2016, 12:27 PM   #31
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

The difficulty difference is just too much this year. I played a game last night where this guy was throwing passes under the rim while my defenders would not react. However, if I threw a careless pass once, it was snatched up without hesitation.

Maybe its because the flaws of the game are exaggerated in MTO. But after that game last night I was so mad and disappointed. I honestly don't wanna play this anymore. The gameplay is too bad

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C using Tapatalk
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 05:58 PM   #32
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
The difficulty difference is just too much this year. I played a game last night where this guy was throwing passes under the rim while my defenders would not react. However, if I threw a careless pass once, it was snatched up without hesitation.

Maybe its because the flaws of the game are exaggerated in MTO. But after that game last night I was so mad and disappointed. I honestly don't wanna play this anymore. The gameplay is too bad

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C using Tapatalk

I'm forcing myself to off-ball a lot. I haven't found a set of settings that allows me to on-ball consistently, the paint is always wide open.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »