Home

Anyone else prefer Dynamic cards over Moments?

This is a discussion on Anyone else prefer Dynamic cards over Moments? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2016, 05:01 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Anyone else prefer Dynamic cards over Moments?

I am losing track of these moments cards. I don't mind having so many, but it feels like 2k is milking us for what are still barely upgrades and silvers.

I liked dynamic cards, but it kinda did feel like everyone wanted the same cards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2016, 05:34 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Anyone else prefer Dynamic cards over Moments?

The nerfed of current cards was WAY too much. Game has a life span of appx 8 months. Still the best current nba player irl has such an bad card that goes for 5k. By the time it reaches amethyst ( yet alone pno ratings) the game will be nearly over. Still cards are released with a VERY slow pace. 3-5 usable cards per 2 weeks is very little.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:35 PM   #3
Pro

I like this concept more. Let's say there are 4 tiers of Durant. Emerald, sapphire, Ruby, and amethyst. If I want to use Durant but can't afford the best version maybe I buy the sapphire. Then if I make more Mt I sell the sapphire and buy the Ruby.

It feels like we can still play with a certain even if we can't afford the best version. Then we can keep upgrading.

I don't like how hard some of the currents got nerfed. But overall I like this concept more than dynamic rated cards.

Also, I much prefer the pull rates of these moments. They seem to have found a great solution and off ratio with them in league packs
Old 11-11-2016, 05:55 PM   #4
Pro

I think we can all agree that the upgrades should have had a base for each tier and if they went 7-7 from 3 then they should have gotten like +10 from 3. That way you think hmm do I want the Sapphire Curry with 99 3, or the Amethyst one with 94 3pt (cuz he shot average from 3) but dropped 40-10, so he's much better all-around.

The moment should reflect the moment.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:58 PM   #5
Pro

What do you guys think of dynamic cards that can only be used once every day, or on game days? Like let's say you have Dynamic Harden and Lillard, you can only use one unless both are playing that day.

In the playoffs they get boosts and then they expire or 2k lets you use them after the season is over. Whichever. So 82 uses + playoffs or 82 + playoffs + unlocks any time after the NBA season is over.

Last edited by sk8board; 11-11-2016 at 06:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2016, 10:22 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
I like this concept more. Let's say there are 4 tiers of Durant. Emerald, sapphire, Ruby, and amethyst. If I want to use Durant but can't afford the best version maybe I buy the sapphire. Then if I make more Mt I sell the sapphire and buy the Ruby.

It feels like we can still play with a certain even if we can't afford the best version. Then we can keep upgrading.

I don't like how hard some of the currents got nerfed. But overall I like this concept more than dynamic rated cards.

Also, I much prefer the pull rates of these moments. They seem to have found a great solution and off ratio with them in league packs

Mostly this but I still end up having to spend MT to buy most of the moment cards. I tend to get crap when I open those packs and that is basically what most of the current day cards(that aren't moments) are worth. I did get Sapphire Westbrook who I sold for 26k though. So that was pretty good for this year of cards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »