Home

Trading Cards Even Possible?

This is a discussion on Trading Cards Even Possible? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2016, 10:38 AM   #1
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Trading Cards Even Possible?

I believe I already know the answer to this, but is there a way to trade cards with someone? I know it defeats the purpose of the auction house, but I don't see why you couldn't sell a card or trade directly with someone.

Is there a better way to send duplicates to someone you know?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2016, 01:28 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Trading Cards Even Possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
I believe I already know the answer to this, but is there a way to trade cards with someone? I know it defeats the purpose of the auction house, but I don't see why you couldn't sell a card or trade directly with someone.

Is there a better way to send duplicates to someone you know?
Nope. Only through the auction house. And even then, there's no way to be certain that the intended person will get the card.
Old 12-11-2016, 05:22 PM   #3
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Twins
Nope. Only through the auction house. And even then, there's no way to be certain that the intended person will get the card.
Thanks for the info. How does that even work though. I tried sending a friend a lower tiered card just to see if that's how it works, and it doesn't immediately populate in his auction queue.

I guess I'm too old. I can still remember trading actual baseball cards in real life as a kid.
Old 12-11-2016, 05:45 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
Thanks for the info. How does that even work though. I tried sending a friend a lower tiered card just to see if that's how it works, and it doesn't immediately populate in his auction queue.

I guess I'm too old. I can still remember trading actual baseball cards in real life as a kid.
If you're on XB1 the market refreshes on the hour and every 15 minutes after. PS4 is 5 minutes behind that. If it's on the same console you won't be able to see it at all. If it's an account from another console they should be able to see it on the refresh. However, if someone beats them to it, they can snipe before your friend ever sees it.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:24 PM   #5
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Twins
If you're on XB1 the market refreshes on the hour and every 15 minutes after. PS4 is 5 minutes behind that. If it's on the same console you won't be able to see it at all. If it's an account from another console they should be able to see it on the refresh. However, if someone beats them to it, they can snipe before your friend ever sees it.

Great info, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »