Home

Bill Laimbeer Ruby PS4

This is a discussion on Bill Laimbeer Ruby PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2016, 02:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Bill Laimbeer Ruby PS4

Just wondering if anybody had this card and would be willing to put it into NBA 2K17 auction on PS4.. I'm willing to go as high as 90,000 MT on a Buy it Now auction price through NBA 2K17's auction process. let me know. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2016, 03:36 PM   #2
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Re: Bill Laimbeer Ruby PS4

I would advise you wait until the Pistons packs drop and you can get him for a reasonable price. I spent 85K on him and he was one of the worst players (for his price point) I ever had. He's super slow and he doesn't live up to his ratings. That 3 ball is what convinced me to bite the bullet and pick him up, but it's a joke. He has one of the worst releases in the game. It's even worse online due to the lag. Unless you use him a lot and know exactly what you're getting into, just wait, man.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:42 PM   #3
MVP

At least try him out in Play Now with a historic Pistons team. I remember how intriguing he has seemed in prior years, but like Isdatyt says, his release is really slow and really hard to get used to.

If you want a center who can shoot from outside and play defense at a high level: Arvydas Sabonis. If you just care about the range with adequate defense, then Ruby Boogie. If KAT goes Amethyst, then he'll probably get to 80 Open 3.
Old 12-19-2016, 05:31 PM   #4
MVP

Worst release in the game, when it looks like he's ready to let the ball go he's not...
Old 12-19-2016, 11:29 PM   #5
Pro

roboas's Arena

I wanted a stretch big and tested him out in 2kU - I can confirm that he has the worst release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 12:19 PM   #6
Pro

I used him for a while last year. Shot meter, bros. Renders any lame release tolerable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »