Home

Don't Sleep on my boy Bob Cousy!!

This is a discussion on Don't Sleep on my boy Bob Cousy!! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2016, 01:56 AM   #1
Pro

roboas's Arena

OVR: 0
Don't Sleep on my boy Bob Cousy!!

Yo, what it do OS?? Just wanted everyone to know how great playmakers Bob Cousy is. This guy is loaded with so many personality badges that you need to look no further for the perfect point guard. Clutch, Alpha, Microwave, General.

He comes with 94 steal / 97 reaction time, superior to that of John Stockton's 90 / 90. (and stockton has the NBA steals record, so you know that this Cousy is a serious card). His jumper is money, and if his shooting stats aren't good enough for you, consider that nearly the whole court is red with hotzones for him - this dude collects souls all day baby.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2016, 10:59 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Don't Sleep on my boy Bob Cousy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboas
Yo, what it do OS?? Just wanted everyone to know how great playmakers Bob Cousy is. This guy is loaded with so many personality badges that you need to look no further for the perfect point guard. Clutch, Alpha, Microwave, General.

He comes with 94 steal / 97 reaction time, superior to that of John Stockton's 90 / 90. (and stockton has the NBA steals record, so you know that this Cousy is a serious card). His jumper is money, and if his shooting stats aren't good enough for you, consider that nearly the whole court is red with hotzones for him - this dude collects souls all day baby.
I see these threads about almost every Amythyst Card! They are all good!
Old 12-24-2016, 09:21 PM   #3
Pro

roboas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
I see these threads about almost every Amythyst Card! They are all good!
Glad you picked up on it - Cousy is a decent player, average for a higher tier card, much like most of the others I see touted as "the greatest card I have played with" on this site.
Old 12-25-2016, 12:44 AM   #4
Banned

If you don't play like a cheesy piece of **** this card and Stockton wreck. If you do get amethyst francis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2016, 10:10 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopfor206
If you don't play like a cheesy piece of **** this card and Stockton wreck. If you do get amethyst francis!

IDK about that 2nd statement.....I would say instead of getting a MT card, just drink some battery acid and make the world a better place. Or go to the moon. Its made of cheese.

But the first is spot-on. At least Stock. He put Magic on the bench, who was my primary scorer. Now Stockton is like the insurance commercial. Dime City. Kobe and Stockton are like long lost best buds. Im trying to get 20assists in a game with Stock.

I loved Cousy last year, even with the bugs. Pretty sure Im in the minority on that one tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2016, 11:24 AM   #6
Rookie

I just won Cousy with a 25k bid. Still need to try him out but that's just stupid MT for an Amethyst.
Old 12-25-2016, 11:50 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:

Lol the hate for Francis on this forum hilarious
Old 12-25-2016, 02:26 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
You gotta play to your players strengths, if your not PNR'ing with Francis and Posterizing fool's why would you get him in the first place? You literally can call any style of play cheese in this game, for example if all you do is feed Kareem/ Shaq or Malone/Ewing is that cheesy or good basketball? This is MTO, everything is cheesy it's just a matter of which flavour you prefer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »