Home

Lagging out (losses)

This is a discussion on Lagging out (losses) within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2017, 08:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Lagging out (losses)

I've been lagging out the past 4 out of 5 games, I've been demoted from pink diamond and its messing up my record, anyone been lagging out lately or its just me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2017, 09:55 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Lagging out (losses)

same 2k servers flooded from christmas noobs and mypark double xp
Old 01-15-2017, 01:23 AM   #3
Pro

This didn't happen to me today, but it got me in 3 straight games one night last week. Three straight opponents rage quit on me, but when I got back to the MTO page it said I lost each time. This is my first year playing MyTeam and I just started playing MTO last week, so I was stunned this is a thing. Does anybody know how or why this happens?
Old 01-15-2017, 02:29 AM   #4
Rookie

Yeah this happened to me yesterday. I got the dreaded waiting for opponent message a bunch of times on two games and both times it ended counting down and giving me the signature 2K error message "There is a problem with your connection blah blah...". I got losses for both games even tho I was leading. I rarely ever get that message, but the game has been feeling extremely laggy as of late, and I know there were some Xbox issues with matchmaking yesterday too. What I don't get is why 2K just doesn't count the game off. Instead they give both players the L
Old 01-16-2017, 09:10 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 1

Ok, I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one?

I lost a game up by 12 while dribbling the final shot clock out at THREE SECONDS when it lagged out and gave me the 'connection to 2K' server message. I practically cried.

WTF 2K. YOu can't have a system where people need to go undefeated in MTO and then have them suffer arbitrary losses due to server issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »