Home

Anyone banned recently?

This is a discussion on Anyone banned recently? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2017, 11:23 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Anyone banned recently?

Just got a notice that my account has been banned for terms of service violation... I've been playing really casually for over a month, barely doing anything, selling shoes here and there... Totally bizarre. Even when I played a lot I was selling jerseys and shoes, nothing major. Especially crazy considering I've probably dropped $300 on VC. What's going on? Who at 2k is best to contact? Can you get it overturned?

Last edited by knick9; 02-11-2017 at 01:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2017, 01:41 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Anyone banned recently?

So far no help from 2K support. They told me it was due to improper accruing of MT and that was that. I have 400k MT... I have completed a few team collections and have Diamond Ewing, that's basically it. I've sold a lot of jerseys and shoes mainly to make MT. NEVER bought MT or VC from anyone. This is totally insane--right now they've basically stole $400 from me and months of grinding. So wrong to treat customers like this.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:44 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

Thats complete b.s if you never bought mt. Demand proof from them that you violated the rules....because that's a robbery...unless you are not being honest.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:37 AM   #4
MVP

I did ask for evidence because I know there is none because I've never done anything except buy and sell items on the auction house. Here's the second message they sent me last night:

Tristan G. Today at 00:59
Hello XXXX,

Thank you for contacting 2K Support.

As stated previously, the ban is a result of you earning MT in an manner that goes against our Fairness Policy, as well as our EULA agreement that you agreed to when first starting NBA 2K17.

Once more, we do not and will not accept any ban appeals. As such, we will be closing this ticket.

This will be the final correspondence in regards to your ban.

Sincerely,

Tristan G.
2K Support

Like...they don't produce any evidence, do not review my account, refuse to discuss it, and ban my account permanently??? I really can't believe this, I'm not sure what else to do. I'm not starting over, I grinded so long for PD Isiah, etc., I'll try filing one more ticket but it looks like I'm done with this series and they decided it for me.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:01 AM   #5
Pro

Contact BBB. And blast it like crazy on Twitter. I think it's time these fools looked like fools.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2017, 10:21 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offballer4life
Contact BBB. And blast it like crazy on Twitter. I think it's time these fools looked like fools.
I read the fine print and they can ban you for any reason but they said it was MT related. Since I'm not a youtuber or anything I doubt they care and I thought they already corrected these issues when they were wrongly banning auction snipers a couple months back? Literally the most time I've spent on this game in the last 45 days has been keeping up with weekly challenges.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:51 AM   #7
MVP

Here are the collections I've completed:

High Flyers
Big Men
Bucks
Hornets
Knicks
Magic
Nuggets
Suns

+ I earned Bernard King and then sold all of my cards.

The only other semi-expensive card I have is Diamond Oscar.

I've spent $300 on VC and currently had 400k in MT.

Anyone who knows anything about this mode would know that is legit if you been playing regularly since release.

Last edited by knick9; 02-11-2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:09 AM   #8
Pro

Prime example this company trash.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »