Home

Whats the average price of deep shooters tmac

This is a discussion on Whats the average price of deep shooters tmac within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2017, 12:56 PM   #9
MVP

justlaze's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Whats the average price of deep shooters tmac

We had this discussion last year aswell... the 2K16 tmac dropped from 450k to 250k in around 3-4 weeks. Especially when there are better SGs to pull. You don't really believe that he is going to be the top notch SG out of packs when it's only March? I mean 2K wants to make more money not less from month to month.
Wait until we have Sharpshooter Archetypes in MyTeam like in MyCareer or MyPark with 5 HoF Shooting badges... MVP/Playoff/Finals cards coming
Old 03-12-2017, 01:10 PM   #10
Rookie

But to be honest, this crazy shooting on Tracy is only a bonus. At the beginning of the year You usually don't want Tracy because you want to shoot a lot from deep. So Imho that's just a bonus

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Old 03-12-2017, 01:42 PM   #11
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
We had this discussion last year aswell... the 2K16 tmac dropped from 450k to 250k in around 3-4 weeks. Especially when there are better SGs to pull. You don't really believe that he is going to be the top notch SG out of packs when it's only March? I mean 2K wants to make more money not less from month to month.
Wait until we have Sharpshooter Archetypes in MyTeam like in MyCareer or MyPark with 5 HoF Shooting badges... MVP/Playoff/Finals cards coming
But who could we get? You think they'll make a Kobe 97 or 98 OVR? When PD Kobe is the ultimate goal and some people are already within 25 cards? I can't even think another SG. I think an OP LeBron is coming but I know he won't be able to shoot this well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2017, 02:08 PM   #12
Rookie

The reason y I felt like it was a safe purchase was because of his badges I hope they release a Kobe with similar stats but I doubt it the only way there is a more op card is if there is a Jordan with 90 3pt that's the only way
Old 03-12-2017, 02:12 PM   #13
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdatyt
But who could we get? You think they'll make a Kobe 97 or 98 OVR? When PD Kobe is the ultimate goal and some people are already within 25 cards? I can't even think another SG. I think an OP LeBron is coming but I know he won't be able to shoot this well.

Yeah we will have a Diamond Kobe, Diamond AI (maybe with Ankle Breaker HoF along HoF Shooting Badges;that would be sick), guess a pullable jordan beside the USA one too...

Then you can think of Playoff Diamond Moments like Klay f.e.

In general enough room for new content to drain tmacs value to ~300k at some point.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:16 PM   #14
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by benuetzer
But to be honest, this crazy shooting on Tracy is only a bonus. At the beginning of the year You usually don't want Tracy because you want to shoot a lot from deep. So Imho that's just a bonus

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Without a doubt it is a great card and better than last years with the additional shooting range.
I'm just not willing to overpay when the mode is crap and 2K gives a sh!t about complaints.

He was 550k at the start.
He dropped to 400-450k now without new content.
Make up your mind where he gets when time flies by.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:45 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
Yeah we will have a Diamond Kobe, Diamond AI (maybe with Ankle Breaker HoF along HoF Shooting Badges;that would be sick), guess a pullable jordan beside the USA one too...

Then you can think of Playoff Diamond Moments like Klay f.e.

In general enough room for new content to drain tmacs value to ~300k at some point.
Last year T-mac dropped slightly below 200k when they started dropping playoff cards. And I don't see many people locking the set for Mullin, so he'll become a commodity for some to make MT to buy other cards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2017, 03:06 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdatyt
I played a dude with PD Kobe last night

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »