Home

Horrendous Pack Odds

This is a discussion on Horrendous Pack Odds within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2017, 12:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Horrendous Pack Odds

Anyone else experiencing these awful pack odds?

Seems like if you dont spend large sum of money you don't get anything

For every 1/60 packs = 1.67% ratio odds, you will recieve a diamond which is outrageously bad.

These myteam developers should belong in jail for defraudment for scamming us.

When did Visual Concepts adapt this BIG BALLER MENTALITY

This game to me loses integrity everytime I play it.

Not a good way to do business if you ask me

This is unacceptable

Just because you have famous youtubers/twitch streamers doing pack openings daily, that does not mean you lower the pack odds. They only represent 2% of your total fanbase, while 98% of the community is being screwed by these pack odds.

In real life you have a better chance at pulling secret rare cards from Popular known card games such as Yugioh and Pokemon.

I have no tolerance for bull****, these pack odds need to be increased

Last edited by Aviator S; 05-25-2017 at 01:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2017, 01:49 PM   #2
Pro

roboas's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Horrendous Pack Odds

It is statistically impossible to believe that friendly youtubers were not given better odds - their videos do not reflect reality. Someone will eventually sue, and a decent lawyer and forum (jurisdiction) will be able to get the judge to order a cease to TTWOs microtransacrion activities while the case pends. Could take years with the right legal team.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:43 PM   #3
Rookie

I can't agree more about the pack odds and how it diminishes the integrity of the game even more than it already has been. My other friends play madden ultimate team while I play myteam and they constantly are receiving free packs, opening packs that give them elite after elite player. I spend 200-300 dollars on myteam to pull not one diamond player. So to see this happening where madden players not only get free packs consistently and can create farm amounts on the same system, but they also get valuable players from these packs. Clear greed and bulls@*t on 2ks part. I can live with the absence of farm accounts but lack of rewards (rewards that can be sold might I add since any reward in 2k isn't auctionable) and the lack of valuable pulls from packs unless you spend 200 dollars in one sitting is ridiculous
Old 05-25-2017, 02:54 PM   #4
Rookie

This is the same company that took everyone's pre-order money and didn't give them the content they ALREADY PAID FOR on release day. Take Two interactive is a joke in my book. We all should be crossing our fingers that NBA Live game play isn't *** so we can have another option and let this company collapse on it's own. Or just stick to non-sport games.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:55 PM   #5
Banned

jschmib's Arena

I'm a strong advocate for just buying myteam directly. 2k doesn't deserve your money. I'd rather pay 30 bucks for 100k to some kid in China.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2017, 03:32 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboas
It is statistically impossible to believe that friendly youtubers were not given better odds - their videos do not reflect reality. Someone will eventually sue, and a decent lawyer and forum (jurisdiction) will be able to get the judge to order a cease to TTWOs microtransacrion activities while the case pends. Could take years with the right legal team.
Better call Saul

Sent from my OnePlus 3T using Tapatalk
Old 05-25-2017, 04:00 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschmib
I'm a strong advocate for just buying myteam directly. 2k doesn't deserve your money. I'd rather pay 30 bucks for 100k to some kid in China.
Don't they ban people for this?, if not is goldah still the cheapest legit one ��Lol
Old 05-25-2017, 04:04 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieAbuser
Don't they ban people for this?, if not is goldah still the cheapest legit one í*½í±€Lol

They do ban but then I've seen people do g all the time and not get banned so idk how any of this determined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »