Home

Eaiser collector rewards?

This is a discussion on Eaiser collector rewards? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2017, 12:04 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Eaiser collector rewards?

Hopefully the MyTeam team learnt their lesson from previous years and stop releasing ridiculous cards that are superior to the reward cards.

Hopefully they have a more strict policy when creating cards this year. Last year they abused the tangibles rating too much to manipulate ratings.

They keep breaking their own game to make these lit content to show on Twitter. 2k16 had the Jamal and JR to break the game and 2k17 had it's jimmer fredette that started the avalanche of fantasy ratings.
Old 09-02-2017, 05:36 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
Hopefully the MyTeam team learnt their lesson from previous years and stop releasing ridiculous cards that are superior to the reward cards.

Hopefully they have a more strict policy when creating cards this year. Last year they abused the tangibles rating too much to manipulate ratings.

They keep breaking their own game to make these lit content to show on Twitter. 2k16 had the Jamal and JR to break the game and 2k17 had it's jimmer fredette that started the avalanche of fantasy ratings.
What broke the rewards to me was having to grind 700+ blacktop games for PD Isiah and they were basically handing out diamond Archibald later on who was arguably the same player, if not better.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:08 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ER1C 3KGSX
What broke the rewards to me was having to grind 700+ blacktop games for PD Isiah and they were basically handing out diamond Archibald later on who was arguably the same player, if not better.
Yea that was a slap in the face. I played about 1000 games for him and than PD Westbrook was achieved with 10 seconds of typing.

The reward cards should be the best cards and other cards released shouldn't be rated higher. The rewards PD for 2k17 were terrible. Diamond Truth for 40k mt was superior to PD Baylor where we had to play months to get.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2017, 12:30 PM   #12
Pro

I like this WAAAAY better! I've always despised having to sit on hundreds of useless jerseys and players I'll never use. Now I can collect via gameplay!
Old 09-06-2017, 03:30 PM   #13
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
I like this WAAAAY better! I've always despised having to sit on hundreds of useless jerseys and players I'll never use. Now I can collect via gameplay!

We will still need some historic jerseys and logos to get to diamond pistol pete

But its going to be way easier from collecting standpoint....damn getting all shoes last year was such a pain
Old 09-06-2017, 05:25 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
We will still need some historic jerseys and logos to get to diamond pistol pete

But its going to be way easier from collecting standpoint....damn getting all shoes last year was such a pain
Some of the earlier goals require locking in 10 subcollections which is about 200-300k. I hope these arent required in order to achieve the higher rewards.
Old 09-06-2017, 06:15 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ER1C 3KGSX
Some of the earlier goals require locking in 10 subcollections which is about 200-300k. I hope these arent required in order to achieve the higher rewards.
I'm pretty sure they are required.
But I'll wait to lock in collections until I eached the goals for Pistol or even Nash, those collection will cost less each week, no need to lock early for a ruby Iggy or an amethyst Jermaine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2017, 09:33 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
I didn't even mind the Shoes. At least Shoes are generally useful as consumables and held value, even increased in value.

But those stupid Team Items were not only a huge MT sink, and were a pain to track, they were even a pain in the @ss to sell off for decent return.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »