Home

Schedule Rewards

This is a discussion on Schedule Rewards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2017, 08:54 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Schedule Rewards

I made it to the 19th challenge in the Philadelphia 76ers schedule and it is currently glitched.

You have to win the game and hold the Detroit Pistons to 20 rebounds or less.

I won the game and held Detroit to 17 rebounds, but somehow, the game gave the Pistons credit for 19 rebounds when I checked the team comparison screen, and when I finished the game and backed out to the main menu, I did not receive credit for completing the challenge.

I then restarted my Xbox, met the challenge requirements one more time, and still, this second attempt did not give me credit for passing the challenge.

So no more schedule challenges for me until this bug is fixed.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:33 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I made it to the 19th challenge in the Philadelphia 76ers schedule and it is currently glitched.

You have to win the game and hold the Detroit Pistons to 20 rebounds or less.

I won the game and held Detroit to 17 rebounds, but somehow, the game gave the Pistons credit for 19 rebounds when I checked the team comparison screen, and when I finished the game and backed out to the main menu, I did not receive credit for completing the challenge.

I then restarted my Xbox, met the challenge requirements one more time, and still, this second attempt did not give me credit for passing the challenge.

So no more schedule challenges for me until this bug is fixed.
Damn sorry to hear that. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2017, 10:50 PM   #11
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinater
The guy in this thread is the GOAT haha. Hoping we get something cool out of the 30th game. I'm about five games into the Cavs praying for some sort of young Lebron upon finishing.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 02:33 PM   #12
Rookie

Has anyone grinded through this yet? I'm wondering what the final reward is
Old 09-28-2017, 03:30 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinhoGaming
Has anyone grinded through this yet? I'm wondering what the final reward is
2.5K MT if I remember correctly, completed early last week

you'll probably earn 50K MT+ for completing all 30 games in a single team's schedule (MT bonuses + selling players from reward packs + MT earned in-game) but that's a damn grind.

Old 09-28-2017, 03:52 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzagzigallah
2.5K MT if I remember correctly, completed early last week

you'll probably earn 50K MT+ for completing all 30 games in a single team's schedule (MT bonuses + selling players from reward packs + MT earned in-game) but that's a damn grind.

Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking about trying to complete it since completing one challenge is a goal you have to achieve in order to get that Sapphire Peja Stojakovic.

EDIT: My guess is that bronze players will rize dramatically in prize when people complete domination and start doing these challenges. Might be worth stacking up on those now if one can find some for cheap, and sell when schedule mode becomes more popular

Last edited by EdinhoGaming; 09-28-2017 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:38 PM   #15
Rookie

This video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q8n8Uzzy2g, starting at 3:10 shows all the challenges and rewards for the Rockets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 08:11 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinhoGaming
EDIT: My guess is that bronze players will rize dramatically in prize when people complete domination and start doing these challenges. Might be worth stacking up on those now if one can find some for cheap, and sell when schedule mode becomes more popular
I don't think that's going to be a good investment. People can choose from 30 different teams and there's a ton of supply of these cards. And a good number already have all they need from locking in Collections for rewards.

I think the only time it might be good to do something like this is if one can bet correctly on a Moments Challenge and buy up while minimum priced right before the Challenge drops.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »