Home

Dynamic Duos MyTeam18

This is a discussion on Dynamic Duos MyTeam18 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2017, 01:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Dynamic Duos MyTeam18

I think we all love them and this year they are more importent than ever, because all the salary Cap. So far i'm running the Porzingis/Anthony Duo and it has been great. I Like also the Russell/Crabbe Duo.
What are the best Duos in the Game?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2017, 04:49 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Dynamic Duos MyTeam18

There's a lot of meaningful duos right now. With a smaller pool of cards to select from early in the cycle the couple attribute points you can boost with a duo ends up very significant. I think it goes without saying that wade shaq duo is just nasty right now.

Giannis and Middleton is an awesome duo too. Giannis is carrying me through domination right now. Also I'm using the Ibaka/JV duo off the bench.
Old 09-18-2017, 05:33 AM   #3
Rookie

Waiters/Whiteside duo is doing the business for me so far.
Old 09-18-2017, 05:37 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
There's a lot of meaningful duos right now. With a smaller pool of cards to select from early in the cycle the couple attribute points you can boost with a duo ends up very significant. I think it goes without saying that wade shaq duo is just nasty right now.

Giannis and Middleton is an awesome duo too. Giannis is carrying me through domination right now. Also I'm using the Ibaka/JV duo off the bench.
Lol man, I am using the exact same duos
Old 09-18-2017, 05:38 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I got extremely lucky and somehow pulled Kawhi Leonard from the one league pack that you had to open to complete the silver tier goal, so after that pack luck, it was an easy to decision to pickup Patty Mills for 4,000 MT. I like Patty's shooting form and dribbling animations, plus he has spark plug, microwave, and two three-point hot spots to work with.

I'm still using the gold Carmelo Anthony card from my starter pack, and the next thing I plan on doing is saving up to buy Kristaps Porzingis so that I can boost Carmelo's shooting stats, because Melo does miss some easy shots with his default ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 06:44 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I got extremely lucky and somehow pulled Kawhi Leonard from the one league pack that you had to open to complete the silver tier goal, so after that pack luck, it was an easy to decision to pickup Patty Mills for 4,000 MT. I like Patty's shooting form and dribbling animations, plus he has spark plug, microwave, and two three-point hot spots to work with.
Just so you know, Patty Mills has inflated AH value, along with most of the Spurs Silvers. I think for two reasons: a lot of people want the Ruby Duncan reward to the Collection and there is less supply of Spurs Silvers than those of other teams, because Spurs come very late in Domination.

It's not a lot of MT, but if you're very concerned about eking out maximum MT value and care about 1,000-3,000MT increments, then consider selling Mills when it's a good time. And/or Kawhi.

But, obviously, you may not be playing the MT economy game that stringently.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:56 PM   #7
Rookie

NDyse10's Arena

What is the Wiggins/KAT duo like?
Old 09-19-2017, 05:33 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDyse10
What is the Wiggins/KAT duo like?
You can look it up on 2KMTCentral.com. It's a really modest buff to both.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »