Home

Top collection rewards

This is a discussion on Top collection rewards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2017, 04:06 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Top collection rewards

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDyse10
Been wondering this myself, and I can contribute my thoughts on the 2 rewards I have don so far.

Luol Deng:
Great Defender and catch and shoot guy. He isn't the best slasher, but can do it in a pinch. He will make teams pay if they double down in the post.

Shereef Abdur Rahim:
I have only 1 game in with him, and he did alright. He did hit the game winner on a post fade but the problem with him is he can't dunk. For me, that isn't. Big deal because he's a perfect stretch 4. I love doing pick and fade and having that option to shoot with my 4 and that's what he is great at. He also draws congestion out of the paint for Shaq. I'd recommend him but he's fairly pricey. The good news is you get Gasol and Conley to run on your 2nd unit. Gasol turns into a Sapphire with Conley.

It seems most of the collections are rather expensive. What are some of the cheaper ones?
I completed the Nets for about 8k total. Kerry Kittles is lights out from 3 and middy, and comes with decent defense and a ton of badges.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:06 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtitan
I completed the Nets for about 8k total. Kerry Kittles is lights out from 3 and middy, and comes with decent defense and a ton of badges.
I played a guy with 3 collection awards in SuperMAX. Abdul Raheem scored 26 points on me. He hit from everywhere.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:00 PM   #11
Pro

Bi00's Arena

I unlocked Mutombo over the weekend because the finger wag animation is OP. My review, he's a beast, filthly, blah blah blah.

I don't plan on unlocking any other collection because you can obtain alternatives from the game rewards. However, I looked at tall rebounding/paint defensive beasts and there isn't much out there that don't have huge issues.

Dwight is the player I was running before and he does everything pretty well but is only 6'11, same with reward Camby. Hibbert was another option but he is so slow and doesn't perform standing dunks.

He's still not the defensive C I'm looking for because of his subpar badging and really slow lateral quickness but good enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 12:11 PM   #12
Rookie

Completed the clippets collection, must say nique saved my *** against the mt stars. By inserting him as my starting pg. Curry got posterized many times. Next for me is dikembe. Anyone who has duncan?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI VNS-L31 met Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2017, 01:06 PM   #13
Rookie

great1zero's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
I unlocked Mutombo over the weekend because the finger wag animation is OP. My review, he's a beast, filthly, blah blah blah.

I don't plan on unlocking any other collection because you can obtain alternatives from the game rewards. However, I looked at tall rebounding/paint defensive beasts and there isn't much out there that don't have huge issues.

Dwight is the player I was running before and he does everything pretty well but is only 6'11, same with reward Camby. Hibbert was another option but he is so slow and doesn't perform standing dunks.

He's still not the defensive C I'm looking for because of his subpar badging and really slow lateral quickness but good enough.
I have had Mutombo for quite a while now and sadly have yet to see the finger wag although I know it was in last year.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:08 PM   #14
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Seen the wag twice already offline and I'm sure that I'll get to see it online soon enough. Money animation!
Old 09-25-2017, 05:05 PM   #15
Rookie

NDyse10's Arena

Anybody used Isiah Rider yet? He looks to fit the bill as a do it all scorer. I know some of the other SG are better shooters but they don't have near the dunking attributes.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »