Home

76ers vs Grizzlies schedule mode tips?

This is a discussion on 76ers vs Grizzlies schedule mode tips? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2017, 06:24 PM   #1
Rookie

RocketsFan1993's Arena

OVR: 0
76ers vs Grizzlies schedule mode tips?

Hey, I need some tips on beating the Grizzlies on the 76ers schedule mode. I cannot get steals or I foul them. I can't do the pick and roll in this game as well as I did last year. I was leading by like 6 or 7 points in one game earlier, but I lost the lead and ended up losing the game. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2017, 05:34 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: 76ers vs Grizzlies schedule mode tips?

I found this one super-hard as well. It took me like 3-4 tries. Gasol is ridiculous. And to top it off they give the Grizz the ball to start BOTH quarters lol.

I honestly can't remember exactly how I won this one, I think it mostly amounted to me getting better players. Some of the other teams are quite a bit easier. Suggest playing them or coming back after doing some domination.

As for the pick and roll, a lot of teams jump the pick and roll. Pick and fade can help a lot here I've found. Also consider doing ISOs with your shooting guard (so you aren't going against Conley). ISOs are a lot easier this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »