Home

SK Gaming: Chucker! Fantasy(PS4 2K15)

This is a discussion on SK Gaming: Chucker! Fantasy(PS4 2K15) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2014, 06:06 PM   #1
sk
God's Son.

sk's Arena

OVR: 3
SK Gaming: Chucker! Fantasy(PS4 2K15)

Hello all and welcome to SK Gaming NBA 2K15 Fantasy League, Chucker! For PS4!

This will be a fantasy draft league, so if that doesn't suit you then I suggest you look for a different league. EVERYBODY MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS THREAD. Application Link can be found at the bottom of this post.

Fantasy Draft Will Be Held Offline Through A Chat App Such As GroupMe Or Through A Yahoo Fantasy League Draft

We Will Start Out With 2 Teams Per Division In Order To Make Sure Everybody Is Committed, After All Commitment Is THE Most Important Quality

RULES

- As of right now, we will be advancing once per week. This is NOT set in stone, it will be decided upon the group.

- I would like to see some consistent posts in this form to see who is active. Of course just because you're not crazy active doesn't mean you won't be considered.

- PST time zone preferred! This is due to the 3 hour disparity between EST and PST for those trying to get games in at night.

- There will be NO cheesing. I have zero tolerance for this. By cheesing I mean outlet passes all game, consistently taking charges at half court, etc. I will have a review system to check all complaints. There will be ONE warning, and then you're out.

- There will be ZERO tolerance for disrespectful attitudes towards another user. You will not even get a warning for this. I don't consider trash talking disrespectful unless it includes personal insults. Trash talking that becomes personal is a big no-no, such as talking about one's family.

- All trades must be reviewed and approved by a Trade Committee that will form. Users will be considered for the Trade Committee by activity and how helpful you are to this league with things such as suggestions.

- All games must be broadcasted and archived on USTREAM or TWITCH, this is for scouting purposes and to review any cheesing complaints.

- Obviously, SIM style players only.

- There will be ZERO team switching after the draft, this is due to possible unfair trades made in advance in order to have a great team. If you have to switch for a legit reason, you may request to do so.

- This is not required, but it's a bonus if you use your mic.

Settings And Sliders Will Be Decided At A Later Point In Time Based On A Voting System

APPLICATION: Fill out my form!
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 07:37 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: SK Gaming: Chucker! Fantasy(PS4 2K15)

I would like to join, but I'm in GMT time zone. Anyway we could work around this?
Old 08-30-2014, 10:45 AM   #3
Rookie

i'm interested. i filled out an application from the bottom link. gimme philly.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:28 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

Looks interesting
Old 09-19-2014, 02:24 AM   #5
sk
God's Son.

sk's Arena

OVR: 3

Okay fellas, NBA 2K15 is just around the corner!
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 10:55 AM   #6
Rookie

so whats the plan with this online league?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »