Home

Does Online Leagues Even Work???

This is a discussion on Does Online Leagues Even Work??? within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2014, 10:01 AM   #1
Rookie

MaddGamerx's Arena

OVR: 0
Does Online Leagues Even Work???

I always see people recruiting for OL, but does it even work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2014, 02:04 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Does Online Leagues Even Work???

I think on line leagues can work,,, Because you have operation sports form you can get a solid group of 30 Gamers who play sim.. Have a Schedule Thread and post results on thread. You can do home and away because you can download rosters.. and this weeds out the people who are not commited If your willing to be a Memeber of OS Post in forms be active and post forums a league can be both AWESOME and Productive.... with that said who has a league i can play in..

DHTHEGR3AT
Old 11-04-2014, 03:14 PM   #3
Rookie

MaddGamerx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHthegr3qt
I think on line leagues can work,,, Because you have operation sports form you can get a solid group of 30 Gamers who play sim.. Have a Schedule Thread and post results on thread. You can do home and away because you can download rosters.. and this weeds out the people who are not commited If your willing to be a Memeber of OS Post in forms be active and post forums a league can be both AWESOME and Productive.... with that said who has a league i can play in..

DHTHEGR3AT
Well i actually have spreadsheets geared towards stat tracking, but i was just wondering if it could work without having to do those. THank u for ur insight tho bro
Old 11-04-2014, 03:35 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddGamerx
Well i actually have spreadsheets geared towards stat tracking, but i was just wondering if it could work without having to do those. THank u for ur insight tho bro

Hey if you got a league or wanna start one I'm down !! hit me up xbox1 DHTHEGR3AT !!!
Old 11-04-2014, 06:38 PM   #5
Rookie

They do work but you have to do a lot of workarounds. for stats if the losing team quits before end of game the score and stats save
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 08:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tre614
They do work but you have to do a lot of workarounds. for stats if the losing team quits before end of game the score and stats save
Even with the quit the game method it still sims the scores.... All that does is make it so admins don't have to force games (which results in sim results anyway)
Old 11-12-2014, 10:43 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHthegr3qt

DHTHEGR3AT
I'm looking for a online sim league to join as well.

Gamertag: Archbishop

Be sure to send me message on XBL about details. I Have smartglass so I will get message almost anywhere.
Old 11-18-2014, 05:55 PM   #8
Just started!

I am looking to join a super active online league. If your league has more than 10 players, and you are not under 18 years old, send me a message on Xbox One.
SerpentSoldier is my gamertag

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »