Home

Old Town Flyers Park/Rec Center players wanted XboxOne

This is a discussion on Old Town Flyers Park/Rec Center players wanted XboxOne within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2015, 04:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Old Town Flyers Park/Rec Center players wanted XboxOne

Xbox One GT:SkylerC989
Old Town Flyers
7'1 Center back to basket
looking for teammates in rec and park, tired of ballhogging randoms, always on, hmu

Last edited by Skyler Cohen; 01-06-2015 at 06:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2015, 03:22 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Old Town Flyers Park/Rec Center players wanted XboxOne

I have a couple of other people I play be we always looking for more people msg or add me GT: The 0v0 0wl (zeros)
Old 01-22-2015, 02:16 AM   #3
Banned

LeVar24's Arena

As long as u guys play sim I'm down gamer tag LeVar24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2015, 04:44 AM   #4
Rookie

nvm, didn't read xone :/

Last edited by Andreas85; 01-22-2015 at 07:44 AM.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:17 AM   #5
Rookie

6'8 st 93 overall. Like to pass and move the ball around. Hit me up on live if you want to run. I hate ball hogging rando's aswell
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2015, 06:41 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler Cohen
Xbox One GT:SkylerC989
Old Town Flyers
7'1 Center back to basket
looking for teammates in rec and park, tired of ballhogging randoms, always on, hmu
Saw you play yesterday (or day before) Bulls uni? I liked your style, lmk if you want to squad up. Username on xb1: kyrieswervin216
Old 04-07-2015, 11:22 AM   #7
Rookie

I cant seem to be able to post my own thread so I'm going to place this post here:

Alright I'm going to lay this out simple.

I feel like Rivet city gets no park benefits.

Sunset Baller get improved shot and a Fire shot (animation) indicating when they have a great release

Old Town Flyers get improved handling, passing and fire animation on their handles and passing.

Rivet city is supposed to get a benefit in rebound and defense but you do not see any visible benefit

Am I mistaken or people at rivet city getting screwed?
Old 05-06-2015, 04:15 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahy
I cant seem to be able to post my own thread so I'm going to place this post here:

Alright I'm going to lay this out simple.

I feel like Rivet city gets no park benefits.

Sunset Baller get improved shot and a Fire shot (animation) indicating when they have a great release

Old Town Flyers get improved handling, passing and fire animation on their handles and passing.

Rivet city is supposed to get a benefit in rebound and defense but you do not see any visible benefit

Am I mistaken or people at rivet city getting screwed?

I am just stating a personal opinion. As I am in Old Town and have been all year of 2k15, the rough riders do seem to get the blunt end of the stick. However, if I was going to switch reputation I would probably more consider Rivet. Rivet gets a somewhat unstoppable Posterizer it seems at least from my point of view.

Even when I break down my defender and get an open look at the rim for a dunk ( if I have defenders behind me or sides is not relevant in my opinion, if you beat them first step and with the sprite badge and max athlete I feel that most all open look dunks should go in on the game )

I feel like 2-3 out of 100 maybe rim out and fling out at 120MPH out of bounds. This is certainly realistic touch, however I feel like rivet probably HAS to be forced to miss a dunk, but maybe I am wrong and its just a grass is always greener kind of thing.

Also I feel like Sunset is kind of scrubby because so many sunset ballers are predictable as all hell, all they want to do usually is jack up off balanced near half court 3 pointers, which is easy enough to defend if you can predict it.

Flyers probably have the most significant bonus, at least from what I gather from watching streams and videos of people trying to guard us haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »